well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you got left i'm so f*****g tempted just want 2 no what crack is first

I got all the ones in the photos apart from bitch 2. Have one and bring it back if things get sorted with yours.

i like the fawn 1 ha but think they are bad look

I got all the ones in the photos apart from bitch 2. Have one and bring it back if things get sorted with yours.

the fawn one and the brindle one are both looking good. there is a red dog too, we are keeping him but we'd let him go to you because we know when he makes the grade you would let us put him back to niela. I got someone coming on sunday for a dog, wait and see what he picks and then we'll have a talk about what you want to do.

the fawn one and the brindle one are both looking good. there is a red dog too, we are keeping him but we'd let him go to you because we know when he makes the grade you would let us put him back to niela. I got someone coming on sunday for a dog, wait and see what he picks and then we'll have a talk about what you want to do.

sounds good 2 me an thanks 4 all support through this shitty time. i'll be back down with the new bull as well you will like him

sounds good 2 me an thanks 4 all support through this shitty time. i'll be back down with the new bull as well you will like him

Just wish i could do more, if i win the lottery :thumbs: ......

NB - I am night lambing at the minute so i will reply to pm's as soon as i can, it may be the day after i recieve it though.I have 6 pups left (out of a litter of 12). They are 9 weeks old

Sire is 26"tts big strong 1st cross. Good feet, Excellent working ability, a pleasure to work and own, son of the gimp

post-22007-1237573099_thumb.jpg

Dam is 23"tts 3/8 5/8 very clever biddable bitch, good feet. do it or die trying and again a pleasure to work and own, grandaughter to the gimp

post-22007-1237573362_thumb.jpg

These pups have been bred first and foremost for their working ability and i have no doubts that they will do me proud in the field.

dog 1

post-22007-1237573987.jpg

bitch 1

post-22007-1237574033.jpg

bitch 2

post-22007-1237574408.jpg

so your pups are interbread then if sire and dam are both of off gimp

well your profile says it all mate... you cant spell the name of the place youre from and you have a saluki greyhound first cross with a bit of bull in it!!! dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about pmsl!!! line breeding is a commonly used thing in breeding a line of dog.. it only becomes inbreeding when the lines are bred way to closely.. or two often and faults occur! brother to sister breeding is a no no father to son mother to daughter can be used once but generally no more than that!

im not into dogs with to much bull in them they aint git much wind and ther all broan no brain and if i cant spell propperly dont make your dog better then mine at what it does and i was only asking about the breeding

This guys a twat ignore him hopefully he will go away.Great litter of pups grand job you done with them :thumbs:

NB - I am night lambing at the minute so i will reply to pm's as soon as i can, it may be the day after i recieve it though.I have 6 pups left (out of a litter of 12). They are 9 weeks old

Sire is 26"tts big strong 1st cross. Good feet, Excellent working ability, a pleasure to work and own, son of the gimp

Dam is 23"tts 3/8 5/8 very clever biddable bitch, good feet. do it or die trying and again a pleasure to work and own, grandaughter to the gimp

These pups have been bred first and foremost for their working ability and i have no doubts that they will do me proud in the field.

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

well your profile says it all mate... you cant spell the name of the place youre from and you have a saluki greyhound first cross with a bit of bull in it!!! dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about pmsl!!! line breeding is a commonly used thing in breeding a line of dog.. it only becomes inbreeding when the lines are bred way to closely.. or two often and faults occur! brother to sister breeding is a no no father to son mother to daughter can be used once but generally no more than that!

im not into dogs with to much bull in them they aint git much wind and ther all broan no brain and if i cant spell propperly dont make your dog better then mine at what it does and i was only asking about the breeding

This guys a twat ignore him hopefully he will go away.Great litter of pups grand job you done with them :thumbs:

cheers mate :victory:

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

HI LABS, THINK THAT THEM PUPS ARE BELTERS ,I AM ATTEPTING A LINE OF MY OWN FROM MY OWN STOCK,AFTER SEEING SOME OF THE COMMENTS LEFT FOR YOU BY SOME OF THE BEST FROM OUR SPORT .I REALISE THAT PARTING WITH GOOD PROVEN LITTERS ISNT THAT HARD,BUT SHOULD NOT BE UNDERTAKEN LIGHTLY.THE FIRST AND ONLY LITTER WAS A 12 AND WAS A GOOD TRUE TYPE,THE BITCH I KEPT A STRONG TRUELY HARD TAKER AS IS THE SIRE.I MET A FEW PUPS AT GAME FAIRS AND AT LEAST TWO THIRDS WENT TO GOOD WORKING HOMES,BUT AS FOR THE REST THEY FELL TO THE HANDS OF THE 'BULL CROSS BRIGADE' ONE OF WICH I BELIVE HAS NEVER BEEN OFF THE LEAD.200 POUND A PUP SOUNDS A GOOD PRICE AS THE PURCHERS WILL BE GENUINE AS ARE THE PUPS.I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST OF LUCK MATE,JUST DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF ANYONE WHO CANT EVEN BLOODY SPELL.

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

HI LABS, THINK THAT THEM PUPS ARE BELTERS ,I AM ATTEPTING A LINE OF MY OWN FROM MY OWN STOCK,AFTER SEEING SOME OF THE COMMENTS LEFT FOR YOU BY SOME OF THE BEST FROM OUR SPORT .I REALISE THAT PARTING WITH GOOD PROVEN LITTERS ISNT THAT HARD,BUT SHOULD NOT BE UNDERTAKEN LIGHTLY.THE FIRST AND ONLY LITTER WAS A 12 AND WAS A GOOD TRUE TYPE,THE BITCH I KEPT A STRONG TRUELY HARD TAKER AS IS THE SIRE.I MET A FEW PUPS AT GAME FAIRS AND AT LEAST TWO THIRDS WENT TO GOOD WORKING HOMES,BUT AS FOR THE REST THEY FELL TO THE HANDS OF THE 'BULL CROSS BRIGADE' ONE OF WICH I BELIVE HAS NEVER BEEN OFF THE LEAD.200 POUND A PUP SOUNDS A GOOD PRICE AS THE PURCHERS WILL BE GENUINE AS ARE THE PUPS.I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST OF LUCK MATE,JUST DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF ANYONE WHO CANT EVEN BLOODY SPELL.

Cheers mate, Im in no rush to sell them, they will stay with me until a suitable owner comes along. I was tempted to put them into the countrymans weekly but thought better of it. I'd rather sell them the same way the others have gone, word of mouth between mates and on here. Just out of interest what part of staffs you from? I used to live in rugeley