SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Brog that used to be on here had some permo on the white that was the worse I've ever seen , real test of dog and man .

I bought a dog of him that had done 7 reds in one day I think 6 where bolted with one long dig lol. A bolting dog was ideal for the place .The permo was heaved plenty to go at but you could only get one dig done two if you was lucky and you was bollocked after lol.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brog that used to be on here had some permo on the white that was the worse I've ever seen , real test of dog and man .

I bought a dog of him that had done 7 reds in one day I think 6 where bolted with one long dig lol. A bolting dog was ideal for the place .The permo was heaved plenty to go at but you could only get one dig done two if you was lucky and you was bollocked after lol.

I met Brogs mate last week. Had a bit of craic about the terriers etc. He seemed a nice lad. Shame they got out of the terriers.

I met Brogs mate last week. Had a bit of craic about the terriers etc. He seemed a nice lad. Shame they got out of the terriers.
yeah is a shame him and twobobdog good lads . Edited by marshman