first ever fox

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took you a long time to come up with that one, haha

What ever happened the little white dog bud did it keep getting you some tackle?    That pic reminds me of the first fox we ever dug it was to my mates pet bow legged jack, we was proud as punc

Fair play, we all havto start somewhere, and most probably started by doing the very thing you did. Glad to hear you’re still at it, as a lot of young lads fall by the wayside and take up other hobbie

Posted Images

little knowledge is a dangerous thing ? she looks heavy, what a waste !!! hope you learn respect for your quarry one day lads !!! well done just the same boys !!

its the first fox i have taken dosent mean i dont no what im doing we all start some were

little knowledge is a dangerous thing ? she looks heavy, what a waste !!! hope you learn respect for your quarry one day lads !!! well done just the same boys !!

its the first fox i have taken dosent mean i dont no what im doing we all start some were

i think what he means lads is was it neccesary to kill her cos she was obviously bellied up so it cuts short next years sport .its your first fox i can imagine you were over the moon which is fair enough but there is 2 many lads out there that are number hunters for the sake of our sport dont become one of them.you say you have struggled for your first well thats because 2 many people are 2 quick to kill all the best lads not having a dig ha excuse the pun :clapper::clapper:

• Like 2

if that vixen is lookin like she holdin . then im shaw a lot of others will be too .you regular lads have spotted this does it mean time to stop an leave em alone. or still pursue. but let them run at the end . as a fairly newbe . terrierman. genuine question.........

i think what he means lads is was it neccesary to kill her cos she was obviously bellied up so it cuts short next years sport .its your first fox i can imagine you were over the moon which is fair enough but there is 2 many lads out there that are number hunters for the sake of our sport dont become one of them.you say you have struggled for your first well thats because 2 many people are 2 quick to kill all the best lads not having a dig ha excuse the pun :clapper::clapper:

sure lads i see your point, i dont go out to catch numbers i just go out for a good day,

• Like 1

try not to kill your next years sport some times it,s just as good to let them run and there all ways there for another day because you can only kill them once lads all the same good luck atb chris :thumbs:

went out to day with 3 of my hunting pals for a mooch just local to see if we could find a fox or 2 we have been out a few times befor and never had anything. we got to the first wood and found a 3 holer dog never marked so moved on .got to the second and dog marked really well so collor on and nets on the holes there were about 5 good holes and a few rabbit holes in between dog went in and she was in for about 10 mins then out came a nice big vixen, its all of our first fox including the dog so all well buzzin fox was humanly kill :gunsmilie:

reece :victory:

well done mate :boogie:

went out to day with 3 of my hunting pals for a mooch just local to see if we could find a fox or 2 we have been out a few times befor and never had anything. we got to the first wood and found a 3 holer dog never marked so moved on .got to the second and dog marked really well so collor on and nets on the holes there were about 5 good holes and a few rabbit holes in between dog went in and she was in for about 10 mins then out came a nice big vixen, its all of our first fox including the dog so all well buzzin fox was humanly kill :gunsmilie:

reece :victory:

gud day out mate that fox is one of many, fair play to my dog marked realy well wicked day out im still buzzin :tongue2: !!!!!!!!!!! :victory:

try not to kill your next years sport some times it,s just as good to let them run and there all ways there for another day because you can only kill them once lads all the same good luck atb chris :thumbs:

well said its always as good to let them run unless they're a nuisance,if you let them run you get the sport more than once hopefully,anyway nice one on your first fox. :clapper: