PROUD why should we feel ashamed in any way that our dogs hunt our dogs have a purpose or a job unlike most of the anti-hunters who pay stupid amounts for they're dogs and they dont leave the house unless they ae being carried on a pillow....

theres to many people complaining about hunting dogs when the fact is they would probably enjoy if they ever got the chance to do it..... they're just jealous of what they haven't got or what they cannot do i walk my lurcher every mornin through my village and im proud to say what she is!!!

i will never deny the fact of it and if anyone has a problem with it well they can..........i let you guys finish it off...

cheers

Bugz_Bunny

;):D:):victory:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROUD why should we feel ashamed in any way that our dogs hunt our dogs have a purpose or a job unlike most of the anti-hunters who pay stupid amounts for they're dogs and they dont leave the house unless they ae being carried on a pillow....

theres to many people complaining about hunting dogs when the fact is they would probably enjoy if they ever got the chance to do it..... they're just jealous of what they haven't got or what they cannot do i walk my lurcher every mornin through my village and im proud to say what she is!!!

i will never deny the fact of it and if anyone has a problem with it well they can..........i let you guys finish it off...

cheers

Bugz_Bunny

Had some one fussing the dog as people do, after a minute i was asked "Is it one of those rescued hunting dogs ?" told her "no the dog is one of those hunting dogs still" !!! and "DONT NEED TO BE RESCUED FROM A LIFE THE DOG LOVES" the woman's chin nearly hit the floor lol,

Thanks for the replies, :D:thumbs:

Edited by lurcher123

what happened to an englishmans home is his castle, ? these boys must have been caught in the act who the feck lets the rspca near their door, and what a fekkin waste of police time i hope they have a good brief an the lads get off , and what will happen to the lads dogs probably get put down, rspca and coppers , as bad as dog theives, im proud of my time with lurchers and hunting, bout time the plod got off his fat arse and did some proper work, catch some real crims, .

cheers

Bugz_Bunny

Had some one fussing the dog as people do, after a minute i was asked "Is it one of those rescued hunting dogs ?" told her "no the dog is one of those hunting dogs still" !!! and "DONT NEED TO BE RESUED FROM A LIFE THE DOG LOVES" the womans chin nearly hit the floor lol,

Thanks for the replies, :D:thumbs:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

it make me sick to my stomach, there are far worse things goin on in this country, but if you kill old jon henry in their eyes you might as well commit murder, aint it about time it was sorted? , im considering starting a hunt the hoodie club and depending on how much gobshite they give you will determine how much time they get to legit , before i slips me dog. the cops cant and wont deal with it , bunch of doughnut eating bogswagglers.

fuk what people says ive been round lurchers all me life me old man has owned lurchers for over 25 years and he still runs them now fuk what anybody thinks some people like other dogs i like lurchers so what if i walk across the field with 4 lurchers what about them wankers that walk around the street with them pitbull terriers do they get bitched at no whats good for one is good for another

bravo!!! i think we all got the same views on it but you try telling it to the people who sit on a velvet pillow and say we're breaking the law.....

theres a damn site more laws being broken than one man and his dog going hunting....

like my mate says we're just robin hood of the countryside except we use our dogs and he used a bow!!!!

If I were ashamed I wouldn't own my Lurcher.

I've been asked before now if Griff is a baby Wolfhound and people cross the road with their rats on leads to avoid my big bad Greyhounds..!

If half of the general public researched what their dogs were originally bred for they'd probably be shocked to find out that it wasn't being carried around and wearing stupid tshirts etc...

can't understand why anyone would be ashamed of their dog, whatever the breed :hmm: after all said and done, it is their dog :yes: , I just spent the best part of last night and first thing this morning looking for one of mine that had "strayed" :whistling:, found the feckin vandal in the shed when we got back :laugh:

oh and one of mine is a bullcross, who gives a shit what others think? :)

WOW i relt had no idea about thease f*****g racpa wankers, my dog ages ago well a while ago got a possum. bad mistake on purpose. some one saw me and knew me some how. reported me and i got in soooo much shit. i tell you what but what i was suprised about is thay were angrey about me and not my cooper. is it that thay know that he knows nothing but hunting or it isnt the dogs fault? i was fined and dog unseen by them.

i prefurr my RSPCA than yours. taking dogs away cus thay have long legs and goos eye sight. f$@k them.!