• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy in Windsor asked me a few weeks ago if my small beddie/greyhound bitch was a wolfhound puppy :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Is it not? well feck me.

Thanks for the repeated invites LG,but I tell you on every occassion,I am heterosexual :angel::icon_redface::tongue2::whistling:

A guy in Windsor asked me a few weeks ago if my small beddie/greyhound bitch was a wolfhound puppy :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Is it not? well feck me.

Thanks for the repeated invites LG,but I tell you on every occassion,I am heterosexual :angel::icon_redface::tongue2::whistling:

Hetrosexuality..is just a state of mind Macky baby

Dont knock it till you've tried it

:angel:

The place you want to work them ie the country, most of the people that live there dont want them there. If you own a lurcher, in there eyes you a poacher, it doesnt matter if you are or not.?? It will

never change, it was the same in 82 as it is now. :( A lurcher in the town is just another dog. ;)

Is it not? well feck me.

Hetrosexuality..is just a state of mind Macky baby

Dont knock it till you've tried it

:angel:

It only hurts the first time :o ......so i've been told :angel:

PROUD to walk lurcher, in fact, may get four, walk two on each side, look what happened when they tried to ban bull terriers, now every f***ers got one.

same with hand guns,you can get them easier than an air rifle in some big cities

theres some f**king noisey people around!!.. grassing neighbours up because they have nothink else better too do.. still so much gun crime, robberys an all that going on and the police are going around taking lurchers off people.. makes me laugh, proves how sad this world is getting... we'll all be hunting with sausage dogs next, as all the lurchers, whippets, greys will be locked up in kennels or put down...