It's a fair point Brookie.... One well worth thinking about. Yep, we could stand together for once and fight this case, all chip in, small donations, appoint a barrister and with the right one (CR springs to mind) I'm sure we could toast a small victory AND just maybe 'if' we did the same for other similar cases (as i'm sure will come up!) it may give these feckin :wankerzo4: sommat to think about for the future????

Sounds good.......

Well.... it would do, but read over the other threds on this topic first, read the replies from half the 'hunters' on here they would see him/them burn for owning a lurcher and 'possibly' hunting without permission!!!!!!!!!

If someone on here was sound, had effort enough and had the time to try, my money is in, but........ take a look in our own back yard first!!!!!!

Hunting with out permission (poaching) seems to be the crime of the century, even amongst a lot of hunting men! but if you think how strong you feel about hunting, and cant believe the law tells you not to hunt with dogs, then think a poaching man will risk breaking the law, getting trouble of a farmer, any thing really just to see his dogs run because that is all that matters, "Then the poaching man should have just as much respect as a man who is told he can walk across the field"

"FAIR PLAY TO ANY HUNTING MAN poacher or not"

Soon the lurcher/terrier man will welcome any one who hunts, to join there protest !!

""don't forget to close the gate and respect the land you walk,"" weather your a poacher or not. ;):D;)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic