• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurchers n lamps
It'll be more than lurcher owners, as the public dont know the difference.....i've had people stop and ask me if my ROUGH COATED lurcher is a racing grey!!!!!!

i was sat out side the pub one day and some guy said to his kid look at the old greyhound i was a bit confused considerin he was a 1 year old lurcher :blink:

his woman needs a slap saying he is out hare-coursing silly silly woman she must be working under cover lmao

If thats what was said!!! would not beelive all the reporters say !!!

but if she did say it :boxing::boxing: en it.

Thanks for all your replies so far, glad to see no one just takes the dogs out at night.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Guest blackntan

ITS ARE CULTURE TO OWN HUNTING DOGS TERRIERS AND LURCHES , IF YOUR A MUSLIM YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND THAT RELIGION AND GET AWAY WITH VIRTUALLY ANYTHING , BUT GO OUT WITH A LURCHER , TERRIER AND A SHOVEL AND GET TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL, HE WHO SHOUTS THE LOUDEST GETS HEARD , WE JUST SEEM TO LET THEM WALK ALL OVER US , I HAVE NO TIME FOR THE FRENCH BUT THEY COULD SHOW US HOW TO DEMONSTRATE , KNOW YOUR ENEMY , THE RSPCA ,

ITS ARE CULTURE TO OWN HUNTING DOGS TERRIERS AND LURCHES , IF YOUR A MUSLIM YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND THAT RELIGION AND GET AWAY WITH VIRTUALLY ANYTHING , BUT GO OUT WITH A LURCHER , TERRIER AND A SHOVEL AND GET TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL, HE WHO SHOUTS THE LOUDEST GETS HEARD , WE JUST SEEM TO LET THEM WALK ALL OVER US , I HAVE NO TIME FOR THE FRENCH BUT THEY COULD SHOW US HOW TO DEMONSTRATE , KNOW YOUR ENEMY , THE RSPCA ,

"He who shouts loudest is right mate"

but its when and who to shout at?

The ban may never be overturned, but for a hunting man to get raided as if he is a ""gangster"" (for rabbiting," as that's all any of us do now") is far fetched,

mad to think they will try to turn lurchers in to a dog kept by illegitimate people isn't it ??? :angel:

its all well and good us having our say on here it dont carry any wieght out side this site the country side alliance isnt worth a wank it will never do any thing for the individual lurcher owner and thats what we will always be individualls until we do something collectively together . the way forward for example would be every member of this site for example donate ten pounds some one take it upon them selfs to find out who this man is who had his house raided and dogs stolen and donate the suggested tenners donated and employ a barrister to defend this man and fight this case in court to put a stop to this happening again and when the tenners run out donate another tenner each until we stop this happening again because make no mistake its going to keep happening until we wont be able to take our dogs out for a road walk with out fear of them being taken of us its all well and good saying they wont take my dogs but they are doing it across the country day and night if the police say they suspect you of doing something it seems good enough the rspca are a nothing organisation with no rights yet the police are allowing them to accompany them on raids and enter peoples property and take perfectly healthy animals away this needs to be challenged in the high court and stopped and the rspca stopped the only way to do this is money and we need to band together and raise that money now before we leave it to late

It's a fair point Brookie.... One well worth thinking about. Yep, we could stand together for once and fight this case, all chip in, small donations, appoint a barrister and with the right one (CR springs to mind) I'm sure we could toast a small victory AND just maybe 'if' we did the same for other similar cases (as i'm sure will come up!) it may give these feckin :wankerzo4: sommat to think about for the future????

Sounds good.......

Well.... it would do, but read over the other threds on this topic first, read the replies from half the 'hunters' on here they would see him/them burn for owning a lurcher and 'possibly' hunting without permission!!!!!!!!!

If someone on here was sound, had effort enough and had the time to try, my money is in, but........ take a look in our own back yard first!!!!!!

we can argue the pluses and negatives all day long the one thing lurcher owners do is infight just take alook here thats proof enough on that one but rest assured if we dont stand together for once and soon our game is finished the way to go about this is first appoint a committee and then appoint a brief and send monies to him direct once theres enough money donated then make our stand the police are spreading so much propaganda about us it might already be to late its certainly going that way by the way my backyard is ok .we know that but whos to say dirrerent about my yard or yours if the plod or rspca decide to knock mine your door in the morning when we are out and take our dogs

its all well and good us having our say on here it dont carry any wieght out side this site the country side alliance isnt worth a wank it will never do any thing for the individual lurcher owner and thats what we will always be individualls until we do something collectively together . the way forward for example would be every member of this site for example donate ten pounds some one take it upon them selfs to find out who this man is who had his house raided and dogs stolen and donate the suggested tenners donated and employ a barrister to defend this man and fight this case in court to put a stop to this happening again and when the tenners run out donate another tenner each until we stop this happening again because make no mistake its going to keep happening until we wont be able to take our dogs out for a road walk with out fear of them being taken of us its all well and good saying they wont take my dogs but they are doing it across the country day and night if the police say they suspect you of doing something it seems good enough the rspca are a nothing organisation with no rights yet the police are allowing them to accompany them on raids and enter peoples property and take perfectly healthy animals away this needs to be challenged in the high court and stopped and the rspca stopped the only way to do this is money and we need to band together and raise that money now before we leave it to late

VERY VERY STRONG POINTS YOU MAKE, 100% RIGHT MATE, the less we do, the longer things get left, the week-er we allow ourselves to become! The stronger they think they are!

"PROUD OR ASHAMED TO OWN A LURCHER" at the moment I'm glad to see every one seems proud but as we see more lurcher men fall to these people just walking in to a mans home to remove his lurchers/live stock, the less people will want to risk having the lurcher about!!!

What will be next, we will be told of if our shoe laces aren't tied up,lol.

to get money from people would be very difficult due to so many scams which are about, but in theory it would knock em of there guard a bit.

(if any one wants to send me a tenner ill see what i can do !!! :D:angel::angel::D )

"just joking" lol