Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jones

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt say i know anymore than the next man.......but im going to stick my neck out with this one and say i think joes going to get knocked out !...i hope im wrong as id love to see him leave the game with an unbeaten record.

I just think that the boxing game has a strange way of showing the truth and the truth is calzaghe should have fought both jones and hopkins in their prime...but managed to evade them both and has got them both right at the end of their careers....

Style wise i think depending how much jones has left he could make joe look a fool he is a pinpoint puncher with decent power and has the ability and brain to slip joes straight punches and the accuracy and power to land his own......i hope im wrong,everyone i speak to thinks im a loon for saying it but im going to go for a jones win by stoppage.

Wouldnt say i know anymore than the next man.......but im going to stick my neck out with this one and say i think joes going to get knocked out !...i hope im wrong as id love to see him leave the game with an unbeaten record.

I just think that the boxing game has a strange way of showing the truth and the truth is calzaghe should have fought both jones and hopkins in their prime...but managed to evade them both and has got them both right at the end of their careers....

Style wise i think depending how much jones has left he could make joe look a fool he is a pinpoint puncher with decent power and has the ability and brain to slip joes straight punches and the accuracy and power to land his own......i hope im wrong,everyone i speak to thinks im a loon for saying it but im going to go for a jones win by stoppage.

im gona go with gnasher jones was an execeptional fighter and if anyone can beat calzaghe its him.but really hope im wrong would love calzaghe to win and end his career unbeaten.

hope jones knock his block off :tongue2: i cant see it though.

jones or hopkins in there prime i think joes unbeaten record would have ended there.

i dont see what joe can take away from this fight or the hopkins fight other than a big pay out and be able to say he graced the ring with two proper legends albeit way past their prime,come on jones :clapper: