HUNTING GIRLS CALENDAR

ye but theres noway its gonna be for over 16/18 year olds.. as this is a hunting forum... i just think admin should say on age, just incase anythink does happen..

Well someone needs to find out where the law stands regarding minors , it could bring a whole host of issues & people like social services sniffing about

As no one seems to know exactly what can & cant be done regading children then maybe wait untill someone does

i dont think we should risk any hassle by having an underage girl in it tbh. sorry georgia

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227016/Foxy-hunting-ladies-bareback-naked-calendar-riding-tack-save-modesty.html

For all who missed it.........

Didn't some rules come into place a few months ago about nudityetc on this forum? I think this is outrageous, I shall write to my MP

Posted Images

ye but theres noway its gonna be for over 16/18 year olds.. as this is a hunting forum... i just think admin should say on age, just incase anythink does happen..

Well someone needs to find out where the law stands regarding minors , it could bring a whole host of issues & people like social services sniffing about

As no one seems to know exactly what can & cant be done regading children then maybe wait untill someone does

it is a very un-clear law, what it says is that if the picture is deemed "sexual perocative" then your in the sh*t but everyone has there own view on wht that is...its a silly law that needs reviewed.....but most photographer wont do anything other than fashion shots with people under the age of 18....im trying to find the law on my computer because i got it saved somewhere (sad i no) but god knows where it is

ye but as this is a hunting forum there wont be pictures like that.. seems everythink is going that way.. car sites, music sites.. car garages have them holdin tools lol.. just dont seem right to follow in them foot steps...theres nothink wrong in just normal hunting clothes.. would look alot more decent, plus everyone can take part that way to, as this is for charity.. anyway, its not my idea so ill let the people who started it carry on.. dont wont to be a downer on it..

biffo.. i know how you mean an im sure alot feel the same... i feel the same to be honest as i have a sister the same age... i was just pointin out that it shouldnt have to be half nude pictures or what was said..

Edited by WxmHunter
I think some things need to be decided, like the genre, location, and what the pictures are going to look like.

Is the calendar going to be A3 or A4, colour or black and white????

I also think girls, we need to keep some of it underwraps from the lads, so they will want to buy it!

im sure i speak for all the lads when i say we'll buy it even if we do kno everything thats in it

how about we do a calendar for the ladies too? lol

it is a very un-clear law, what it says is that if the picture is deemed "sexual perocative" then your in the sh*t but everyone has there own view on wht that is...its a silly law that needs reviewed.....but most photographer wont do anything other than fashion shots with people under the age of 18....im trying to find the law on my computer because i got it saved somewhere (sad i no) but god knows where it is

ye but as this is a hunting forum there wont be pictures like that.. seems everythink is going that way.. car sites, music sites.. car garages have them holdin tools lol.. just dont seem right to follow in them foot steps...theres nothink wrong in just normal hunting clothes.. would look alot more decent, plus everyone can take part that way to, as this is for charity.. anyway, its not my idea so ill let the people who started it carry on.. not wont to be a downer on it..

agree with that,defonatly how it should be i think also using all 18 plus would be alot simpilar

Edited by JPTfellterrier

i dont think we should risk any hassle by having an underage girl in it tbh. sorry georgia

it dont matter just saying ever need a spear just ask

it dont matter just saying ever need a spear just ask

hehe me and you can be the back ups hehe since were only little people haha

come on girls weve got to talk suzy in to comin, (mrs sweepy)

Thanks Sally babes

But i wont get out out bed for anything less then the pound. ;)

I not been on as i have been away (Canada) :wub::wub:

But now am back. :(:(

Best of luck girls with this lot(men)your going to need it. :rolleyes:

xxxxsuzy

if you just need 12 can you drop the munters and keep the fitties :tongue2: thats womans rights!! all the ugly ones can go in dec if you like, most of the male popultaion will be bored by then anyway.

dont underestimated foxyjo.... she has the one of the finest pair of tatas i have ever seen.

Im back and now theres 20 pages! gonna be a while till ive read through all of them.

Anyway heres the update, it going to be A3 13 page (12 months + cover) colour. Im just trying to sort 'sponsorship' out to pay for the printing because theres no point taking the piccies without having the funds to get it printed, ive got a few quotes from british companies between £3.40 and £5.00 so far but im still waiting for contact from a few more and also ive been told of a german printers that will be cheap so im waiting for info from them.

Ive been in touch with cmw, edrd, deben, countryfairs, theoben, heart of wales, shooting times, errmm i think thats all of them! Just waiting to find the cheapest print quote so i know what sort of money we need to raise from advertising/sponsorship.

I am going to try and get funds to print 500 copies off and diggerman said we may be able to exchange advertising in our calander for us to advertise free in cmw etc.

Also with regards to the photos ive recieved this from hannah and she has it spot on

It terms of photos, id want to go for very natural but quite quirky shots, you definately need some flesh on show, but keeping it artistic and sophisticated to stop it becoming an item of smut!

Something along the lines of a model in just a cammo jacket, and knickers/shorts and wellies, bit of clevage showing, In a field with dogs, slightly posed, wind blown hair, enough to get them going but still keeping her dignity!! Less is more!

something like this/....as i have the gun month.x
hey i,ve just looked back at your picture :icon_redface: you wear what ever you want i,m buying one for every room

lOL, I'LL HOLD YOU TO THAT, YOU NOW HAVE YOUR NAME DOWN FOR TEN! .

i,m getting a bit worried that i wont have you in all my rooms i think you girls have started what you wont manage to finish ,but hey thats women for ya :whistling:

Dont forget a cover is going to need to be designed as well & basic layout of the calender , not sure if a printers will be able to advise on that

i have someone who is a webdesigner who is willing to do the design work in return for free advertising, she is also a thl member.