HUNTING GIRLS CALENDAR

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227016/Foxy-hunting-ladies-bareback-naked-calendar-riding-tack-save-modesty.html

For all who missed it.........

Didn't some rules come into place a few months ago about nudityetc on this forum? I think this is outrageous, I shall write to my MP

Posted Images

right i think the calander is a good idea but i think you should all stayed clothed i dont think it does any lass any favours looking slutty ,keep it classy ladies ,you are better than that :victory:

My thoughts too, were working girls not 'WORKIN GIRLS'!!

I think its just turning into another ''girlie'' calender talk of toplesss , well if the main objective of this whole thing is to raise a few bob & awareness for a given charity dont you think they should be made aware of the ''type'' of pictures that could be appearing, i think it reflects bad on the people in the calender & all the sponsers , lets keep the reason were doing it clear & not turn it into a personal '' look at me arnt i wonderfull campaign''

something like this/....as i have the gun month.x

Lol, i never go out on the pull, Whats wrong with this,, if a few of have hang ups, then we should all be able to do our own thing.... After all its only a bit of fun..... So you lot think that gurls who take their clothes off for a living are slutty, or after being pulled? x

right i think the calander is a good idea but i think you should all stayed clothed i dont think it does any lass any favours looking slutty ,keep it classy ladies ,you are better than that :victory:

My thoughts too, were working girls not 'WORKIN GIRLS'!!

I think its just turning into another ''girlie'' calender talk of toplesss , well if the main objective of this whole thing is to raise a few bob & awareness for a given charity dont you think they should be made aware of the ''type'' of pictures that could be appearing, i think it reflects bad on the people in the calender & all the sponsers , lets keep the reason were doing it clear & not turn it into a personal '' look at me arnt i wonderfull campaign''

Too true.

Lol, i never go out on the pull, Whats wrong with this,, if a few of have hang ups, then we should all be able to do our own thing.... After all its only a bit of fun..... So you lot think that gurls who take their clothes off for a living are slutty, or after being pulled? x

no no no just need to keep it tasteful i would think dont want antis to have anouther excuse to be pains in the backside...i would never say a word against glamour models becase i no a few....and no lads you cant have their numbers haha

no no no just need to keep it tasteful i would think dont want antis to have anouther excuse to be pains in the backside...i would never say a word against glamour models becase i no a few....and no lads you cant have their numbers haha

ok, well maybe we should all wear something green, or camo..... It will be strange being photographed with my clothes on, lol.... but yeah, lets kep together on this one....