LAMPING COMPETITION!!!!

been at several feild trails hunting trails with kurchers alrite but after a few good rabbs its all the same but a good way to find new stud dogs of the same ilk ,mark when u come up to scotland weel have afew comps ones getting home safely and the other is carry al the game we catch youll enjoy it and another is theres a pair of eyes get oot the motor and get it , 40 qiud in the feild ahah , ive judge lamping years ago ferreting and hunting cover my mates got a good rabbiting dog lamping my saluks good but a bit big for rabbits but hees a steady dog who catches well for his size are there any more places left

just the reserve list at the minute mate....... :thumbs:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEATS QUARTERS SEMIS FINAL WINNER

______________________ ___________________

______________________ _______________________

______________________ ????????????????????????

_____________________ _____________________

_____________________ _______________________

_____________________ ____________________

______________________ _______________________

Here's the table guys, just waiting on the last confirmation now and then i'll fill this in and let the banter begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to Paul in North Lincs not getting back in touch within the time scale, Saluki Bouy has been offered the final slot in the competition, as soon as he confirms his position, we'll be onto the next stage.................Will send you all PM's with my details for where to send the entry money......i think a week is long enough for people to get payed in, so we'll set the date as next Friday, then you can see who you've got!!!!!!!!!!

:victory::victory::victory:

IM IN WITH TARA ;) WILL ALSO JUDGE A ROUND OR TWO . I HAVE PERMISION IN THE DALES, AND IN LINCS.

BY THE WAY , WHAT DID YOU MEAN NO SLIP LEAD LONGDOG. YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE SLIP LEADS, SOME DOGS WILL NOT WALK AT HEEL OFF SLIP.

HERES TARA ;):D

lamping140108orston009.jpg

i think your dog will win hands down mate..iv tried and tried to train my dogs to tie rabbits to a gate and never been able to do it........ :clapper::clapper:

Guest silenthunter

just like to say all the best to you blokes/lasses who have entered in the compo would love to go and run my dogs in the compo but cant get there as well as cant get time of work for it but ho well you will defo have a entry coming from my way next year all the best and let the best dog/bitch win all the best silenthunter..... :notworthy::notworthy::victory::clapper::clapper:

PM's have now been sent regarding entry money, remember that it needs to be paid by next Friday and please remember to do it Special delivery to save any problems with royal mail!!!!

Cheers guys....................... :victory::victory::victory: