LAMPING COMPETITION!!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
i am dropping out sorry theres alot of interest in this so give some other people a chance my dogs jst not going to make the grade for this year any one who wants to slag me go ahead i wont waste my time replying

nothing bad about pulling out good luck to next yr mark

i am dropping out sorry theres alot of interest in this so give some other people a chance my dogs jst not going to make the grade for this year any one who wants to slag me go ahead i wont waste my time replying

No probs mate, hopefully see you next year?????

Step in Spep21, you now have a shot at the comp mate, you have PM!!!!!!!

Nobody SHOULD slag you off mate !! You've been honest enough!! My dog is not the best, but I'm giving it a go, because my circumstances allow it, and I want to support this event, and know a lot of the guys involved. Hope to see you in it next year.

Cheers.

Spep21 is now in the running....good lad..... :thumbs:

lets see who is in ld do a list please,mark

I think I am the closest one to you mark. I'm probably out first round but I think my bitch will give a good account of herself mate.

In no particular order..................

Scouser3038

Maxhardcore

Lamp+Battery

World.Hunters

RabbitHunter

Rew

Collie/Grey

Luke Bull Cross

Chartpolski

Tomo

Woodga

Fieldmarshall

Longdogrunner

Spep21

Frost???

Oh and some bloke called Markbrick!!!!!

Reserves now stand as.....

Minion

Mikeyboy

Milliken

Langleycharmer

Miss Lurcher Bitch

I still need contact numbers for World.Hunters and Luke Bull Cross, if you can sort them out for me lads......... :thumbs:

I think I am the closest one to you mark. I'm probably out first round but I think my bitch will give a good account of herself mate.

Dont be so sure mate, all it takes is a bad show from his dog!!!!!!!

Anyone could be out quite easily, there's no dead certs in this game!!!!!!

I want either LDR, Woodga or Tomo in the 1st round !!! Get rid of all the favourites, then the rest of us can have a decent level chance !!!! LOL!!! Just joking; really loking forward to this, it has been mooted a few times in the past, but this one looks like coming off !! I dont't care if only four of us eventualy take part, it will still be great !!

Cheers.

Guest markbrick1

as long as you enjoy it meet some decent people who cares mate

saluki bouy, us scots are in talks about having our own comp, I'll be posting a topic about it at some point in the near future on the Scottish Hunters Forum :victory: the main problem is getting enough ground to run it, I have plenty of bits I go on, but very little actual permission :whistling: it would probably have to be a small affair, run between several of us who have land suitable, but quality is better than quantity, and it would be more of a friendly thing for the craic than anything else, will keep you posted :victory:

saluki bouy, us scots are in talks about having our own comp, I'll be posting a topic about it at some point in the near future on the Scottish Hunters Forum :victory: the main problem is getting enough ground to run it, I have plenty of bits I go on, but very little actual permission :whistling: it would probably have to be a small affair, run between several of us who have land suitable, but quality is better than quantity, and it would be more of a friendly thing for the craic than anything else, will keep you posted :victory:

Maybe we could have a heat between your winner and ours............ :clapper::clapper:

It would be entirely down to whether or not the winner wanted to run in a further comp against someone potentially at the other end of the country? but as ideas go not a bad one at all :victory: I'll keep you posted once weve had some talks amongst the members see what interest there is in it and what land we would have available to run it on :victory: