LAMPING COMPETITION!!!!

Well Mark, I will make a deal with you, stop making derogatory comments towards me then! and you might find I will give you the same curteousy :thumbs:

You just posted that you think I am making excuses I can assure you I am not. I have 2 8 month old pups which I intend to use soley for singlehanded daytime, I am not about to enter them in a lamping comp when I dont want to ever lamp with them and they are just beginning their hunting careers. The only other dogs I have in my kennel are 2 retired dogs, one of which struggles to climb out his kennel in the morning :doh: so think before you type and if you want people to treat you with respect you need to earn it ;)

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
Well Mark, I will make a deal with you, stop making derogatory comments towards me then! and you might find I will give you the same curteousy :thumbs:

You just posted that you think I am making excuses I can assure you I am not. I have 2 8 month old pups which I intend to use soley for singlehanded daytime, I am not about to enter them in a lamping comp when I dont want to ever lamp with them and they are just beginning their hunting careers. The only other dogs I have in my kennel are 2 retired dogs, one of which struggles to climb out his kennel in the morning :doh: so think before you type and if you want people to treat you with respect you need to earn it ;)

IVE GOT A COURSING COMP BUT MY DOG WILL STILL LAMP 5 NIGHTS A WEEK AND ENTER IN THIS COMPETION,MARK

LDR I was under the impression that minion was lucky to get in because the places were filled??? have I read this wrong then? If I have you have my humble apologies I didnt realise there were still places to fill. Whos the other scottish lads who have pulled out then as we have a discussion going about it and no one has mentioned it? I have said to Chester about it as IMO his dog has the speed/stamina and strike to perform well, but hes a lot like me, he only lamps a couple of times a season to get a good freezer full of rabbits, I'll keep at him, but I dont see why anyone should feel pressuried into doing something theyre not really into for the sake of people on the net :victory:

IVE GOT A COURSING COMP BUT MY DOG WILL STILL LAMP 5 NIGHTS A WEEK AND ENTER IN THIS COMPETION,MARK

You're gonna have to be out 6 nights a week if you make the final, just to stand a chance at how much you're gonna have to run.......... :icon_eek:

Well Mark thats good for you but not everyone wants to lamp their coursing dogs, and I certainly wouldnt want to run arthritic retired rabbiting dogs in a coursing comp so until I have something to run, which is not likely as Im not intending to get another collie bred rabbiter in the near future, I guess I will just have to put up with your childish taunts :D To be 100% honest with you, I doubt I could be in any competition which you are in because the temptation to flatten you for your endless cheek would be too much. Us Scots do have a reputation for being hot headed, its the ginger hair that does it :D You can add that to your "excuses" too if you like :toast:

Guest markbrick1

Well Mark thats good for you but not everyone wants to lamp their coursing dogs, and I certainly wouldnt want to run arthritic retired rabbiting dogs in a coursing comp so until I have something to run, which is not likely as Im not intending to get another collie bred rabbiter in the near future, I guess I will just have to put up with your childish taunts :D To be 100% honest with you, I doubt I could be in any competition which you are in because the temptation to flatten you for your endless cheek would be too much. Us Scots do have a reputation for being hot headed, its the ginger hair that does it :D You can add that to your "excuses" too if you like :toast:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: @sjm,mark

LDR I was under the impression that minion was lucky to get in because the places were filled??? have I read this wrong then? If I have you have my humble apologies I didnt realise there were still places to fill. Whos the other scottish lads who have pulled out then as we have a discussion going about it and no one has mentioned it? I have said to Chester about it as IMO his dog has the speed/stamina and strike to perform well, but hes a lot like me, he only lamps a couple of times a season to get a good freezer full of rabbits, I'll keep at him, but I dont see why anyone should feel pressuried into doing something theyre not really into for the sake of people on the net :victory:

Up until last night it was being kept open to see if we could scrape 32 dogs for it, but we couldn't and what with a few people dropping out from different parts of the country thats how the reserves got in and minion confirmed he was in, so it made sense to get on with getting this competition run so people can see it can work and then hopefully we'll piss 32 next season......... :thumbs: .....Saluki bouy dropped out from scotland as he put up on here he didnt feel his dog would be ready this year and frost pulled out for personal reasons which i aint gonna put up on here, so its minion representing the jocks........but like i say, hopefully next year we'll get more and then in a year or 2 maybe a 62 dog stake and then start having proper regional heats and counties going against each other in the quarters and semis for the final....who knows........ :thumbs:

SJM you really do go on the offensive over feck all, iv pm 'd you to explain hope it helps, as i stated everyone had the chance to enter comp, not many stepped forward goodluck to all who did, my bitch aint a chance she is for daytime running only been lamped a dozen times in 12 years but i stepped forward to fill the numbers, im in, im not, dropping out and im looking forward to it, as for jing i dont know him , iv heard of him thru a man called MB who bought a pup from me 2002 out of the same litter as tomos visa, FM;s smiler , brock;s rouge. I heard MB went away to work and jing got her , thats all i asked, by asking this question why should i give you my name and address? lets leave it at that, if your not interested in THL lamping comp fair enough but lets not drag the thread down, goodluck with your own comp.

ermmm you just said I was scared (not true) so am I supposed to just ignore that then?

I didnt ask for your name and ADDRESS I asked you twice on JC for your name because Jing wanted to know, he doesnt have internet access. I was not interested in who you are, I was asking for him. However if your going to say something about me thats not true, I will make it my business to know who you are, hence why I just pm you to say give me your NAME and NUMBER and we will organise a daytime walk out if you want to see whether I am scared or not :yes:

Guest joe ox

sjm, you wrote on post 388 of this topic "I dont hide who I am or what I do" So why do you call yourself fairlaw on moochers? then pm me pretending to be a man from yorkshire on moochers?

Guest markbrick1
sjm, you wrote on post 388 of this topic "I dont hide who I am or what I do" So why do you call yourself fairlaw on moochers? then pm me pretending to be a man from yorkshire on moochers?

is this true cause if so it opens a new window,look at fairlaws posts?????????????????????

Might have known you would come creeping out of the woodwork Joe Ox you only post to have a go at me your one snidey wee arsehole who needs to get a life :no: who gives you idiots this info? :doh: Theres a few folk on this thread who really need to get their facts straight :yes:

Maxhardcore, no I am not running in any lamping competition because I dont have a lamping dog, dont have any intentions of getting one and Im more interested in daytime stuff. I have offered to help organise a comp, and put forward some of my permission to run it on, so others can get the chance, if theres enough interest it will go ahead :thumbs: