Longdogrunner

Collie/Grey

World.Hunters

Luke Bull Cross

Markbrick

Spep21

RabbitHunter

Minion

So thats it Lads and Lass, we're on!!!! Good Luck to all participants.................... :victory::victory::victory:

over the time iv been on hear iv read so many posts with people giving it the big one about how good there dogs are and whats the best advice...funny really..god knows how many thousand members and theres 16 people with the balls to stand up and be counted.....

ps i didnt know about the compitition untill it closed and my dogs are crap anyway!!!!!

over the time iv been on hear iv read so many posts with people giving it the big one about how good there dogs are and whats the best advice...funny really..god knows how many thousand members and theres 16 people with the balls to stand up and be counted.....

ps i didnt know about the compitition untill it closed and my dogs are crap anyway!!!!!

you did mate i told ya said you was gonna go for it

i aggree mate your dogs are real crap about time you got something good in

only kidding :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you did mate i told ya said you was gonna go for it

i aggree mate your dogs are real crap about time you got something good in dont blame the dogs ITS YOU AND FROM WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD YOU DID KNOW ABOUT THE COMP,WE SHOULD HAVE BETWEEN OUR SELVES WOZA SEE HOW WE GO,IDE LIKE TO SEE THE BLACK DOG AND SHOW YOU WERE THE PROBLEM IS AND SEE THE OTHER DOG RUN PM ME OR EARTHY IF YOU LIKE.

only kidding :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest markbrick1
I dont have a problem travelling to England or anywhere else to run my dogs. In fact I put my name down for a competition just recently only to be told I could run in it, because it was too much hassle to organise the heats because of location :thumbdown: so I dont have a problem travelling. I admit England's not my favorite place in the world to go, the only attraction it has to offer is the fens, I can find all the species I like to hunt on my doorstep or within an hour or so's travelling, I dont think I am alone in saying that rabbits are nowt special and can be found in abundance in certain areas up here, so the incentive to travel to run them down south isnt really there? Hares are a different kettle of fish, I agree that the fens are a unique place in the UK and offer a different type of testing running for a dog, but everything else, foxes, mountain hares, rabbits, roe, sika, fallow can be found up here. So dont judge us all the same, Im more than willing to travel if I think I will get good sport allthough being totally honest if we had something the same as the fens in Aberdeen or Inverness I would rather head up country and never set foot down south, simply because the countryside and landscapes on the journey up north are far more beautiful :victory:

Nah dont believe a word your scared, the attraction should be the pitting of your dogs ability and your conditioning skills against other like minded souls, Scotland is certainly beautiful, but have you ever been to the Lake District?, The Peak District?, Northumberland?, North Yorks? East Riding? Dorset? Devon?, Cornwall? Nowt wrong with ENGLAND sjm.Anyways yous north of the border had the same chance as everyone to enter, hopefully next year when its bigger again. :victory:

well said england is beautifull,travelled a lot around the world and came back,its fecked but beautifull,its just another excuse,mark

Scared??? :laugh::laugh: Thats not a word I would use to describe me when it comes to running dogs. You obviously didnt read my post very well :doh: I was one of the first few people who put their names down for the JC puppy cup, I was told I couldnt run in it by the guy organising it :angry: what am I supposed to do bully the guy into letting me in when hes told me Im not allowed to be in it? If I had a lamping dog and was still into that, I would enter the comp no problem, be my pleasure to show people what my dogs can do, plenty on here have seen my old dog and bitch working when they were younger (they are 8 and 11 now) and I had a bitch entered a few years ago in an allround competition run by Kev Rowland, lamp, ferret and course but the bitch was stolen out my kennel before the comp took place :angry: so get your facts right before you spout off nonsense about being scared :doh: I dont care if my comments about the landscape offend, they are my opinions and Im not about to change them cos someone on a forum doesnt like it, up north is one of the most beautiful places in scotland if not the whole UK :yes:

Talking of being a coward you must have forgot a few weeks back when you mentioned a mate of mine on another forum, he phoned me to ask me to ask you who you were as they way you were talking you seemed to know him? I pm you twice to ask you and you wouldnt tell me, so whos got something to hide? I dont hide who I am or what I do. If I wanted to keep lamping dogs I would, Ive had my time lamping and had decent dogs that could do the job, and these days I prefer daytime running, theres other scottish lads who would have liked to enter the comp but they either didnt want to travel or they didnt get the chance cos the places were all filled.

Edited by SJM
Guest markbrick1

Talking of being a coward you must have forgot a few weeks back when you mentioned a mate of mine on another forum, he phoned me to ask me to ask you who you were as they way you were talking you seemed to know him? I pm you twice to ask you and you wouldnt tell me, so whos got something to hide?.....................................thats not aimed at me as i have had no pms of you,mark

Scared??? :laugh::laugh: Thats not a word I would use to describe me when it comes to running dogs. You obviously didnt read my post very well :doh: I was one of the first few people who put their names down for the JC puppy cup, I was told I couldnt run in it by the guy organising it :angry: what am I supposed to do bully the guy into letting me in when hes told me Im not allowed to be in it? If I had a lamping dog and was still into that, I would enter the comp no problem, be my pleasure to show people what my dogs can do, plenty on here have seen my old dog and bitch working when they were younger (they are 8 and 11 now) and I had a bitch entered a few years ago in an allround competition run by Kev Rowland, lamp, ferret and course but the bitch was stolen out my kennel before the comp took place :angry: so get your facts right before you spout off nonsense about being scared :doh: I dont care if my comments about the landscape offend, they are my opinions and Im not about to change them cos someone on a forum doesnt like it, up north is one of the most beautiful places in scotland :yes:

Talking of being a coward you must have forgot a few weeks back when you mentioned a mate of mine on another forum, he phoned me to ask me to ask you who you were as they way you were talking you seemed to know him? I pm you twice to ask you and you wouldnt tell me, so whos got something to hide? I dont hide who I am or what I do. If I wanted to keep lamping dogs I would, Ive had my time lamping and had decent dogs that could do the job, and these days I prefer daytime running, theres other scottish lads who would have liked to enter the comp but they either didnt want to travel or they didnt get the chance cos the places were all filled.

The places have never been full, it just never got anywhere near 32 dogs, i'm sure once its been run this year 32 dogs next year should be a breeze, if its not then something really is wrong.............had 3 scottish lads in the competition, 2 have dropped out for different reasons and a couple in reserves still, if more had come forward then the travelling might not have been a problem, but thats the way it goes i guess, i'll learn from this one and next year it'll be bigger and better................plus you know we'll be watching all through the year for the braggers and seeing how tall they can all walk............ The funny thing is, i've got a guy in the reserves from northern ireland, who wants to be in and will travel anywhere last minute.......... :notworthy::notworthy:

Edited by longdogrunner
Guest markbrick1
Scared??? :laugh::laugh: Thats not a word I would use to describe me when it comes to running dogs. You obviously didnt read my post very well :doh: I was one of the first few people who put their names down for the JC puppy cup, I was told I couldnt run in it by the guy organising it :angry: what am I supposed to do bully the guy into letting me in when hes told me Im not allowed to be in it? If I had a lamping dog and was still into that, I would enter the comp no problem, be my pleasure to show people what my dogs can do, plenty on here have seen my old dog and bitch working when they were younger (they are 8 and 11 now) and I had a bitch entered a few years ago in an allround competition run by Kev Rowland, lamp, ferret and course but the bitch was stolen out my kennel before the comp took place :angry: so get your facts right before you spout off nonsense about being scared :doh: I dont care if my comments about the landscape offend, they are my opinions and Im not about to change them cos someone on a forum doesnt like it, up north is one of the most beautiful places in scotland :yes:

The places have never been full, it just never got anywhere near 32 dogs, i'm sure once its been run this year 32 dogs next year should be a breeze, if its not then something really is wrong.............had 3 scottish lads in the competition, 2 have dropped out for different reasons and a couple in reserves still, if more had come forward then the travelling might not have been a problem, but thats the way it goes i guess, i'll learn from this one and next year it'll be bigger and better................plus you know we'll be watching all through the year for the braggers and seeing how tall they can all walk............ The funny thing is, i've got a guy in the reserves from northern ireland, who wants to be in and will travel anywhere last minute.......... :notworthy::notworthy:

good on the irish lads suppose scotland is to far,mark