LAMPING COMPETITION!!!!

i have just seen the list of entries.. but i though there were 32 entering... LDR.. i thought there wd be a total of £1600 with all the entries.... could you explain to me pease..

cheers jo

We initially thought it'd be easy to get 32 dogs running, what with all the claims people make, but when it came to crunch time, people weren't quite so sure, so it was decided that we'd run a 16 dog stake, and if we got 32 then that would go ahead, but unfortunately it looks like its staying at 16...... :thumbs:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much prize money will it work out at in the end then

Its up somewhere in the thread, but i think its something like.....

£800 total money in

£100 lurcherlink

£100 estimate, for winners presentation jacket, Winners trophy, thats handed in for each years following competition, plaques for the winner to be engraved on, runners up Trophy

and then either a £400 winner £200 runner up split, or £500 winner £100 runner up, the split will be decided by people in the competition on how they want it and the majority will rule!!!!!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK goes the clock............. :whistling: ............1 hour left marky boy...........i know you're probably waiting till the last minute to tell everyone your decision........dont misjudge it mate, at half ten you'll be gone and saluki bouy will be in......... :victory:

Guest markbrick1
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK goes the clock............. :whistling: ............1 hour left marky boy...........i know you're probably waiting till the last minute to tell everyone your decision........dont misjudge it mate, at half ten you'll be gone and saluki bouy will be in......... :victory:

LOOK IAM IN I WOULDNT GIVE CP OR TOMO THE CHANCE TO CALL ME A FANNY,BUT I WILL TELL YOU LATER WHICH DOG AS I FANCY THE BLACK ONE AT THE MOMENT,MARK

Guest markbrick1
Nice one Mark !!! There will be a bed for you and a kennel for your dog, if you make it up to gods country for the final, (although I'll believe it when I see it !!LOL !!).

Cheers :cheers::toast:

WELL BELEAVE IT AND THANKYOU,WHICH THAT LONGDOGRUNNER WAS AS NICE AS YOU :laugh::laugh::laugh: MARK

Nice one Mark !!! There will be a bed for you and a kennel for your dog, if you make it up to gods country for the final, (although I'll believe it when I see it !!LOL !!).

WELL BELEAVE IT AND THANKYOU,WHICH THAT LONGDOGRUNNER WAS AS NICE AS YOU :laugh::laugh::laugh: MARK

The bed and the kennel is at LDRs mother in laws !!!!!! (just joking) !!!!!

Cheers.

Guest markbrick1

The bed and the kennel is at LDRs mother in laws !!!!!! (just joking) !!!!!

Cheers.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Right then thats the legend entered..............paul in north lincs has logged on tonight so he's had a chance to read through the post, so the way i see it at half ten tonight we should have the final 16 all agreed, then i'll sort out where to send your entry money and then when its all in you'll get to see who's got who!!!!!!!

A few people have asked about different payment methods, so we'll have it all paid in cash sent by special delivery, please make sure its sent in that way so we dont have any tears about lost post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheeky twat!!!!!!

:clapper::clapper:

been at several feild trails hunting trails with kurchers alrite but after a few good rabbs its all the same but a good way to find new stud dogs of the same ilk ,mark when u come up to scotland weel have afew comps ones getting home safely and the other is carry al the game we catch youll enjoy it and another is theres a pair of eyes get oot the motor and get it , 40 qiud in the feild ahah , ive judge lamping years ago ferreting and hunting cover my mates got a good rabbiting dog lamping my saluks good but a bit big for rabbits but hees a steady dog who catches well for his size are there any more places left

Guest markbrick1
been at several feild trails hunting trails with kurchers alrite but after a few good rabbs its all the same but a good way to find new stud dogs of the same ilk ,mark when u come up to scotland weel have afew comps ones getting home safely and the other is carry al the game we catch youll enjoy it and another is theres a pair of eyes get oot the motor and get it , 40 qiud in the feild ahah , ive judge lamping years ago ferreting and hunting cover my mates got a good rabbiting dog lamping my saluks good but a bit big for rabbits but hees a steady dog who catches well for his size are there any more places left

get your name on the reserve list mate and when i come up for the final :clapper::clapper: i will call on you as well