dog coming off

i gave a lakie dog to a mate about four year ago now ,the dog was bang on and had never let me down once ,after the lad had about ten digs with him he phoned me one morning pissed off saying he had just come off his quarry, after having a good face full ,and wasnt happy with the dog ,he said the dig was about 7 ft and they had dug about five ,itold him he probebly killed it ,and to finish the dig to see ,anyway fox was there dead right under dig , just wandering how many people would finish the dig to see if the dog has done right or would they have shook there head ,and got rid of dog ,the dogs still going strong to this day :tongue2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gave a lakie dog to a mate about four year ago now ,the dog was bang on and had never let me down once ,after the lad had about ten digs with him he phoned me one morning pissed off saying he had just come off his quarry, after having a good face full ,and wasnt happy with the dog ,he said the dig was about 7 ft and they had dug about five ,itold him he probebly killed it ,and to finish the dig to see ,anyway fox was there dead right under dig , just wandering how many people would finish the dig to see if the dog has done right or would they have shook there head ,and got rid of dog ,the dogs still going strong to this day :tongue2:

Dead quarry job done ,dog must have got bored waiting around to be dug to :) ps cheeky bugger free dog and moaned after 4 years no pleasing some folk :blink:

Edited by rob.i
  • 5 months later...
Guest ROUGH COATED
i suppose if you new the dog and had faith in him i would have to finish the dig to see what happent

I would definately finished the dig to the end to see why the dog had come off , to see what had gone on down there!!