how do you want to go?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont wanna be burried or cremated...i would rather just be left in the woods, and let nature do what it does with bodys...feed animals, then turn into compost...the way things do in the wild.

Kye..

I'll file that away for next time you slip on the ice, hit your head and get knocked out in an ice storm.. :whistling:

Me, I just hope it's dignified, not wearing diapers after taking 30 pills to be 'normal' in a an old folks home somewhere. Ideally, quick and easy- cliff diving accident at the pool at the Playboy Mansion or something..... :tongue2:

Edited by F.R.
in ma sleep,i dont want nobody to have to look after me and have to wipe my ass stuff like that :D

Ditto :thumbs::thumbs:

With about a months warning so I can pull a few scams and settle some old scores!

Seriously though, when I can't go out anymore. Cheers, D.

Guest foxyjo.

I'd like to go in my sleep really, and not know anything about it...

But failing that....drunk as a lord, toppling off the back of a good hunter, soaring a b*****d of a hedge, at the age of 90, and the hounds in full cry a field in front.......

:D yup....that'd do!

if i ever get to the stage that my mind is going and i know deep down in my heart that i am failing fast and am going to end up being a burden to those around me i would get my dogs and haul my ass out into the sticks and sit up high on a hill overlooking the country i have hunted all my life and i will sit there with my dogs make peace with the world and let natures forces take me off ............

i used to and still do a bit of swimmin and drowning does bother me one bit especally when youre diving and at peace under the water,mark

Funny that, as I too did a fair bit of swimming, then have almost always worked around water and drowning is one of the worst forms of dying I can imagine, always had a fear of it.

Thought about this one a fair bit of late.......maybe because of age.....!

The one way out I don't want is to end up an incontinent, dribbleing, brain addled skeleton in a fecking care home, seen that way out a fair few times.

To combat that I'd like to think i'd keep as active as possible in my dotage then maybe a almighty heart attack or stroke will hit, making things a damn sight quicker.

Now keeping active, how to do that, well, if I could choose a way out it would be just like old John Entwhistle of The Who.......

In his dotage, in Vegas, ten ton of finest Columbian marching powder and the best gang of strippers money could buy!!

Sounds the very ticket for me!

Back down to earth.......

Keeping active, in reality its got to be a long walk out with the dogs, surrounded by glorious countryside, your chosen quarry rising in front of your trusty hound and you gettin siezed by the moment and croakin......simple!!!

Just one thing i'd like at the Crem (coz its gonna happen, you might wan't all sorts of ways not to go down the 'normal' funeral type stuff but 9/10 times it'll get sorted for ye an theirs feck all your gonna do now is there!).

Just as the Vicker, Priest, Rabbi, Satanist or whoever says his final bit and the coffin makes it way down them rollers and the 'tacky' red velvet curtains are closing, I wan't to be played out by the song 'I'm Livin In A Box'..... That should raise an eybrow or two and those who see the funny side can enjoy a damn good piss up after!

Just a quick, true tale that always makes me smile about death......

We held my Dads cremation at Southport, he and me Mam had moved out that way from Liverpool to enjoy the 'good life' in retirement.

It was a huge turnout, they made many friends in the area and loads came from Liverpool.

A good servce, we even got them to play his fave, Dean Martins 'Little 'ol Wine Drinker' as he rolled on down the aisle behind the curtains.

Leaving the building, we went to the courtyard type place, me and my brothers are either side of me Mam, whos bearing up unbeliveable and pointing out all the 'faces' that have come.

Three of me Dads 'ol mates from the 'Corpy' walk out, Arthur, Tony and John and me Mam ask's me to go over and thank 'em for coming, which I did, wheres Joe I ask as they are usually four? 'Been in hospital', came the reply, 'he's gutted to miss this'.

Just then Joe comes round the corner, walkin on two sticks and not lookin in the best of health, he'd discharged himself from hospital and got a taxi 14 miles to make it!

We are all lookin gobsmacked as he comes over and understand the effort he must have made, Arthur looks him up and down then turns and looks at the Crem, "F****n hell Joe, not worth you goin back, is it?"!!!!!!

Set the tone for the rest of the day, what a send off......

Cheers