• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I expect looking at the demographic of people on here there are more than one or two with prostate issues, I am not a fan of tablet a day for life type of medication  so don’t take the tablets I was p

First batch of Nettle root in Gin on the go. Cheers Arry

Going to sound a bit childish this but apparently keeping your mens bits doing their job is beneficial for the prostrate. Dont know how true it is but it’s good fun doing it anyway !…….unless you

Posted Images

Blood test now apparently but dont even try the doctors even though the advert on the TV says all men over 50 should get tested the gestapo on the reception wont book a appointment unless you got blood in your piss!

Interesting about the nettle tea, I've reverted to being 8 years old and don't drink any liquids after 7pm still getting up once or twice in the night though........dropped off the cliff when I hit 50.  

• Like 4

Bit too late for me. Trying my dambnest to get the consultant to make even a telephone appointment. I understand that my PSA has reduced from 10.5 to 9 but that is not really reassuring. Not having too much of a problem through the night but generally flow is not very good. Apparantely I’m with holding about 400mm but considering the amount I consume that’s hardly surprising. I am 70. Jok.

6 minutes ago, steve66 said:

How do you make nettle tea ? have heard of its benefits before but never tried it 

WWW.COUNTRYFILE.COM

Discover the many benefits of nettle tea this simple recipe.

• Like 6