The past few months I've seen alot of drugs been seized here in the uk. It's  worrying time's for the next generations of youths in the near future. There's too much coming over the borders , It's shocking this is why I won't let my lad out with all the rest of the lads around our area. Even though I know he wouldn't touch drugs. Well as a parent we all want to believe that dont we ? But we don't know what are kids are going to do or thinking when out without us.  He seems to have a decent head on him. Loves fishing , shooting , going out on his mountain bike taking dogs out Walking for some pocket money. Plus he's doing his Muay thai boxing which im proud of him for that but his mother isn't that happy after she's seen some of the messes the lads have been in. But back to the drugs I've not heard of amounts like this coming over the continent before. This goes to show that this is just one haul guys so imagine how much has got through the borders 40 million pounds worth just here. That won't even touch there pockets peanuts to them. It's ashame it wasn't cash that could of been put back into the community for the next generation of kids. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Three men from Scotland and one from Colombia held in connection with discovery at Stags Head Inn in...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

I am afraid when they start going out to pubs and clubs it's out of your hands....growing up in a small village in the 70 s....we were taught drugs were bad even back then...but when I went to my firs

Posted Images

From what I see around me mate the war on drugs by the establishment was lost years ago. Not a week goes by that I hear about the shit that cocaine has had an impact on someone's life and some of the younger lads I have worked with just see it has a normal part of life to have a bit of sniff on a weekend despite how it can be very addictive and life destroying if they let it. I really don't know the answer to the rise in cocaine use only to educate the young somehow. 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

there going to try it some it ruins some leave it alone 

Think if you have an addictive personality then you have feked it if you start taking it regular and not just on a weekend out on the town then there's crack addicts and from what I have seen there lives are just feked up as they just spin around in the whirlwind of shite. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

The past few months I've seen alot of drugs been seized here in the uk. It's  worrying time's for the next generations of youths in the near future. There's too much coming over the borders , It's shocking this is why I won't let my lad out with all the rest of the lads around our area. Even though I know he wouldn't touch drugs. Well as a parent we all want to believe that dont we ? But we don't know what are kids are going to do or thinking when out without us.  He seems to have a decent head on him. Loves fishing , shooting , going out on his mountain bike taking dogs out Walking for some pocket money. Plus he's doing his Muay thai boxing which im proud of him for that but his mother isn't that happy after she's seen some of the messes the lads have been in. But back to the drugs I've not heard of amounts like this coming over the continent before. This goes to show that this is just one haul guys so imagine how much has got through the borders 40 million pounds worth just here. That won't even touch there pockets peanuts to them. It's ashame it wasn't cash that could of been put back into the community for the next generation of kids. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Three men from Scotland and one from Colombia held in connection with discovery at Stags Head Inn in...

The best way to ensure your kid does something is to try and ban them from doing it, 

• Like 6

I am afraid when they start going out to pubs and clubs it's out of your hands....growing up in a small village in the 70 s....we were taught drugs were bad even back then...but when I went to my first rave back in the early 90,s...and I had my first E ..bloody hell what a great experience...I was 22 or 23....and had no interest until then ...I then tried a few other recreational type drugs over the next 10 years or so...coke ..ghb...ket....maybe I'm lucky in that I didn't have a an addictive personality and after the night out not bother with it till we went out again ...

• Like 10
10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its quite easy to sort out, let the peoples have an amnesty for 1 week to kill the drug dealers, it will be wiped out almost in a week

Being honest mate and I can only speak for my area most of your ordinary working folk are terrified of the gangs around the supply and distribution of cocaine and turn a blind eye. Best advice to me is don't get involved with it in the first place. The market for it must be huge amongst the population when years ago I only thought it was the drug of rock stars and Hollywood actors and the wealthy. 

27 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its quite easy to sort out, let the peoples have an amnesty for 1 week to kill the drug dealers, it will be wiped out almost in a week

The people are the drug dealers mate, it’s imbued into every aspect of society 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Surprised you didn’t use that picture for yourself mush 

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Seriously though , I don’t think you can explain fully the influx cocaine has had on the world of young people mate . 

its absolutely part of going out . I grew up in a market town in Cumbria on the Scottish border , I was there with the wife at Christmas and In the tiny little bar open at 2 in the morning , we were the only ones not on the sniff . 

At a weekend , from the trade lads in work clothes at the pub, just finished a shift on a Friday , to the middle aged day drinkers into spoons at 10 in the morning and the young geezers in montclere hoodies and nike trainers to the housewives dolled up and full of Botox at the races and in the local life mag , they are all full of it . 

it’s absolutely accepted . You could get a line anywhere you want on a night out these days to the level that it’s barely worth saying if they aren’t in it . 

I can hand on heart say that I was never into drugs in big way , dabbled once or twice like any teen lad but cocaine , amphetamines or m cat was never for me . A young lad I looked up to and respected on our estate was one of the first high profile ecstasy deaths in our area and I think that kinda coloured that for me .

i recently found an old pic of a group of my mates in a boozer we used to go to regular in the next town along , about 40  in total , of that gang , there was only 2 of us not into the charge . 

my brother and me are a year apart , we grew up on the same estate , with the same friends , the same events , the same relationships , the same environment. He spent his twenties and thirties with bugle up his canister in a gang of non starters every night of the week in poxy 2 bed flat above a cafe.  I look at his skinny ravaged frame and disjointed thoughts in his heed from the ching and feel pity for him , he means nothing to me and never will. 

what a f***ing plague that stuff is 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Think if you have an addictive personality then you have feked it if you start taking it regular and not just on a weekend out on the town then there's crack addicts and from what I have seen there lives are just feked up as they just spin around in the whirlwind of shite. 

It ruins life's mate fact. My brothers one of them. Started on a Friday night having the shite on a night out to hold down a few more beers. Then become three days Friday to Sunday. Then wasn't getting up on a Monday morning  for work so lost his job. Lucky for him he could get another job straight away with other lads we know. But he'd do same again. Then he'd go beginning for work. So they'd give him a second chance but he'd f**k it up. Same with any drug it fucks life's & not just the person taking it. But this haul here 40 million pounds is some haul 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Seriously though , I don’t think you can explain fully the influx cocaine has had on the world of young people mate . 

its absolutely part of going out . I grew up in a market town in Cumbria on the Scottish border , I was there with the wife at Christmas and In the tiny little bar open at 2 in the morning , we were the only ones not on the sniff . 

At a weekend , from the trade lads in work clothes at the pub, just finished a shift on a Friday , to the middle aged day drinkers into spoons at 10 in the morning and the young geezers in montclere hoodies and nike trainers to the housewives dolled up and full of Botox at the races and in the local life mag , they are all full of it . 

it’s absolutely accepted . You could get a line anywhere you want on a night out these days to the level that it’s barely worth saying if they aren’t in it . 

I can hand on heart say that I was never into drugs in big way , dabbled once or twice like any teen lad but cocaine , amphetamines or m cat was never for me . A young lad I looked up to and respected on our estate was one of the first high profile ecstasy deaths in our area and I think that kinda coloured that for me .

i recently found an old pic of a group of my mates in a boozer we used to go to regular in the next town along , about 40  in total , of that gang , there was only 2 of us not into the charge . 

my brother and me are a year apart , we grew up on the same estate , with the same friends , the same events , the same relationships , the same environment. He spent his twenties and thirties with bugle up his canister in a gang of non starters every night of the week in poxy 2 bed flat above a cafe.  I look at his skinny ravaged frame and disjointed thoughts in his heed from the ching and feel pity for him , he means nothing to me and never will. 

what a f***ing plague that stuff is 

My cousin runs a boozer. And on a weekend lads were doing it in the toilets on the windowsill. So before he opened up he use to sprey the windowsill with WD40. He was telling me & my old man the faces when he'd watch them come out of toilet. They'd just drink there drinks and f**k off 😆 🤣 Some clocked onto it. So wouldn't do it in the toilets again. Me & my old man was in stitches. My old man kicked door in on are kid & my other cousin at another pub that one of my family members owns.  And are kid said my old man knocked f**k out of him went lite. Lol. My old man said to him al buy yoy drink till it comes out of your arse but proper anti against drugs. Thing is with my brother he could of become a pro football player scouts we're watching him proper fool. 

Edited by Bangersanmash

I couldn't be arsed with the stuff , E's were good but by the time I stopped going out and had kids they had gone crap too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1