What's going on with the weather ffs. I'm not a big fan on the warm weather where many are. For me with breeding birds too warm is a nightmare guys 

20240503_065643~3.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

What's going on with the weather ffs. I'm not a big fan on the warm weather where many are. For me with breeding birds too warm is a nightmare guys 

20240503_065643~3.jpg

Can see your problem looks pretty tropical we’re you are maybe Alaska would be better lol

That's the cloud of impending doom set to sweep the country after Labour win the Blackpool by-election....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, paulus said:

Warm? I must have blinked and missed it. Lol. 

It's a f***ing shite hole. A once helped  delivered Xmas park hampers up that way for my old man's mate who did the loans. Some of the properties you wouldn't believe the state. A can recall one property. Fella who was driving the rep said hold your breath. Lol. Soon as the door opened the smell of ammonia from the cat piss a could breath. Most of the area around Blackpool was the same. It's run down to f**k.. That image was taken of TV this morning before work. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's a f***ing shite hole. A once helped  delivered Xmas park hampers up that way for my old man's mate who did the loans. Some of the properties you wouldn't believe the state. A can recall one property. Fella who was driving the rep said hold your breath. Lol. Soon as the door opened the smell of ammonia from the cat piss a could breath. Most of the area around Blackpool was the same. It's run down to f**k.. That image was taken of TV this morning before work. 

There’s a great line in a book that go’s something like “They call it the golden mile because it stinks of piss” lol 

• Haha 8
14 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Young farmers there this weekend might tidy the place up abit 🤣

Mad when there in town , walked into one pub full of young farmers and there was people dressed as cows and about 4 inch of wood  shavings on the floor 🤣

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Mad when there in town , walked into one pub full of young farmers and there was people dressed as cows and about 4 inch of wood  shavings on the floor 🤣

They’re a bunch of animals really. It’s not really anything todo with young farmers anymore. They used to have events for public speaking etc but the yfc pulled out of any of the organising and the pubs and clubs obviously enjoy having them there for the weekend. Must be a good earner because they will trash the place. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Blackmag said:

It's a shit hole always as been grange park gloomfield etc shitty little piss holes fully of druggies and sweats 

Full of grooming fuckers too a watch a documentary about this young lass that got killed. Her friend this lad when they were younger told her but she didn't listen. Was a back street takeaway shop. And I'm sure he got away with it. About right for them c**ts.