How long do y'all usually get out of a pair till you need to replace them ?  Looking at about 3-5 months for mine till they get to the point I have to replace them per company policy the non skid surface on these barges eat the treads pretty quick or wears out the leather on top of the steel toe ...always a fun feeling dropping right at $200 on a pair of work boots, and these are the cheaper ones 😂

IMG_20240422_191411612.jpg.0e334e752f0451574daf4b8c695b54ce.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wolfie,Do you dance for money with those things on ???

How long do y'all usually get out of a pair till you need to replace them ?  Looking at about 3-5 months for mine till they get to the point I have to replace them per company policy the non skid surf

Used to make me laugh when I worked on building sites and demolition lads who wore rigger boots and were for ever taking them off to empty shite that had fell down them. 

Posted Images

Hello Wolfie. I just have to respond to your post. Us brits don’t like throwing things away. WELL. In 1986 a friend and I bought a pair each of the first imported Danner military boots. I still have mine although the linings are a bit messed up. Still a hell of a boot though. Jok.

13 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

How long do y'all usually get out of a pair till you need to replace them ?  Looking at about 3-5 months for mine till they get to the point I have to replace them per company policy the non skid surface on these barges eat the treads pretty quick or wears out the leather on top of the steel toe ...always a fun feeling dropping right at $200 on a pair of work boots, and these are the cheaper ones 😂

Where do you work ?….the Yellowstone ranch ? Lol 

• Haha 2

If you have to have safety toe caps then these are the best I’ve used:

SAFETYBOOTSUK.CO.UK

The Splitrock CT XT is made with responsible sourced leather and REBOTL Linings made with 40...

If you don’t, then military issue desert boots are as good as anything. 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Where do you work ?….the Yellowstone ranch ? Lol 

Saw that coming from a mile away 🥱

But anyway slip on work boots like this are the norm for a large part of the US

12 minutes ago, jok said:

Hello Wolfie. I just have to respond to your post. Us brits don’t like throwing things away. WELL. In 1986 a friend and I bought a pair each of the first imported Danner military boots. I still have mine although the linings are a bit messed up. Still a hell of a boot though. Jok.

That's actually what I used to wear. Well mine where benville. Same ones they used us mechanic in the army. Loved them but the whey they where made they wear out way too quick out here 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, jok said:

Wolfie. Looking again they are a fashion accessory rather than a work boot ffs. Jok

Nah these are pretty bland compared to a lot of them 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yeeha pardner,goodness me Wolfie you style icon.

2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Do you go to work on a horse... nobody down my street ever had a work boot like that😁

3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Jesus christ wolfie....lol

• Haha 2