Anyone got any holidays planned this year? Always like to travel hear about other people's travels get few tips/places to go etc.

Just booked santorini for June 

Tenerife sept(hoping mrs let's me miss that and she can just go 🤣🤣

Then lookin at either Malaysia for 3 weeks or Mexico for 2 weeks around Xmas/new year this year as dont think we'll be able to do usual couple of month in Thailand 

• Like 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to the salmon run and the Mont Blanc trail this year.

Vancouver in June to visit my Son, first time for us so really looking forward to it. He's got a nice little itinerary planned which includes a weekend on the Sunshine Coast so we'll get to spend some

The Isle of Barra. My nephew bought a place there and spent a fair bit getting it ready. Sadly my brother passed and didn’t manage to get there so I have been asked to take his place. June/July I reck

Posted Images

Off to Antigua first week of May, was out there same time last year, it's our annual business trip, with my brother his wife and my wife.. only a week but time to chill out...

Both  youngest kids finish school/College in June so taking then away then, probably Split in Croatia, they really enjoyed it a few years back...

Madrid later in the year to watch a match, the wife is fully converted after Barcelona and Lazio, so it's a winner for me! Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Antigua is on the list we were thinking of doin a cruise so can hit a few of the places round there then the places we like can go back and have a holiday there cracking place for a business trip beats mine it's usually local on a Fri 🤣🤣🤣 never done Croatia but my mate absolutely loves it will definitely give it a go at some point 👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Off to Antigua first week of May, was out there same time last year, it's our annual business trip, with my brother his wife and my wife.. only a week but time to chill out...

Both  youngest kids finish school/College in June so taking then away then, probably Split in Croatia, they really enjoyed it a few years back...

Madrid later in the year to watch a match, the wife is fully converted after Barcelona and Lazio, so it's a winner for me! Lol

My boy wants to get to Madrid next season to watch Bellingham any information would be much appreciated. 

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Antigua is on the list we were thinking of doin a cruise so can hit a few of the places round there then the places we like can go back and have a holiday there cracking place for a business trip beats mine it's usually local on a Fri 🤣🤣🤣 never done Croatia but my mate absolutely loves it will definitely give it a go at some point 👍e

Mine and my brother's business... A little end of business year treat to ourselves lol

I've been to Barbados, and St Lucia in the past, we really liked Antigua though, very chilled .. I take a rod and bag of lures and fish every morning, loads of snorkelling then maybe a rum or 2 lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

My boy wants to get to Madrid next season to watch Bellingham any information would be much appreciated. 

Will let you know mate, last couple of times we've just got tickets when we are there and landed lucky in the match being on, not pre planned, but will probably pick a date around the match, hopefully Madrid v Barcelona.... 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Antigua is on the list we were thinking of doin a cruise so can hit a few of the places round there then the places we like can go back and have a holiday there cracking place for a business trip beats mine it's usually local on a Fri 🤣🤣🤣 never done Croatia but my mate absolutely loves it will definitely give it a go at some point 👍

Went the other year to an island called Kalamoto off Croatia even though I am not that well travelled it was the best place I have ever been tbh though won't be to everyone's taste due to the remoteness and no tacky shops and bars. 

• Like 2

The Isle of Barra. My nephew bought a place there and spent a fair bit getting it ready. Sadly my brother passed and didn’t manage to get there so I have been asked to take his place. June/July I reckon. Jok.

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Went the other year to an island called Kalamoto off Croatia even though I am not that well travelled it was the best place I have ever been tbh though won't be to everyone's taste due to the remoteness and no tacky shops and bars. 

Sounds like heaven!

We really liked Croatia, bit of everything 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Mine and my brother's business... A little end of business year treat to ourselves lol

I've been to Barbados, and St Lucia in the past, we really liked Antigua though, very chilled .. I take a rod and bag of lures and fish every morning, loads of snorkelling then maybe a rum or 2 lol

Is the snorkeling good there mate when go away like to go snorkelin or diving