• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That happens with McHulls ears !

Hope Wolfie wasn't at the helm ! 

The Royal Family told MI5, MI6, CIA, Bill Gates, the W.E.F. , the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, (take your pick), to hack the ship’s computer system and make it hit the bridge, to take the attention aw

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Collapsed like a matchstick model, wheres the conspiracy theorists when we need them 😁

The Royal Family told MI5, MI6, CIA, Bill Gates, the W.E.F. , the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, (take your pick), to hack the ship’s computer system and make it hit the bridge, to take the attention away from Catherine  !

Thought I’d just get in first ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, waltjnr said:

I'm taking it Brunel didn't build that one ! Went down a bit easy ! 

Interesting Brunel fact coming up, he built box tunnel near bath the longest tunnel in the world at the time I believe and each year on his birthday the sun rise shines through the tunnel from one end to the other, design or pot luck ???but f***ing excellent snippet of useless information lol 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interesting Brunel fact coming up, he built box tunnel near bath the longest tunnel in the world at the time I believe and each year on his birthday the sun rise shines through the tunnel from one end to the other, design or pot luck ???but f***ing excellent snippet of useless information lol 

I saw that on a documentary one time.

If man is still around in 2000 years, they will discover it and assume it had some mystical or religious symbolism like Stonehenge or the pyramids!

Cheers.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That happens with McHulls ears !

• Haha 10