ISIS attack Russia

13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The only church I’ve ever seen in the last twenty years that was packed to the rafters was a little modern one tucked away in a very upmarket Oxfordshire town . 

evangelical church service , then catholic , then various multi faith meetings through the week.

Africans and Carribean in the mornings , Eastern Europeans and Italians next , then various immigrants to the islam services all week . 

the indigenous people of the local area were too busy lining up outside harvester on a Sunday than to pop in . 

communities are built with common cause and belief . That all starts at church and the sooner we wise to that , the sooner we can attempt to reverse the rot of our identity imho 

As I always harp on about to people brother, go and join in !

You don’t need to smash windows or post dogshit through letterboxes or wait for 5000 other people to turn up for a March that is really just an excuse for a day away from the old woman and getting on the Stella for half of the crowd.

As you know me and my wife were both involved with schools from governorship to reading with the kids a couple of mornings a week, going and helping at the fete and the sports day, watching the sports games, raising funds, being on the PTA

My mrs did the Sunday school in the church.

All despite not having an exam between us or being what I’d call religious in any way, shape or form.

Bit it don’t have to be school or church, it’s the football coach, the scout leader, the bloke who gets a group together picking up litter in a park, the rugby coach, the girl guide leader, the person who volunteers to be an extra body on scout, guide, school, sports team trips….it’s all those million little things where you have direct contact with young minds.

A mate of mine started picking up litter in a neglected park down the road, council didn’t do a thing like they don’t anywhere except if it’s for black history month or dewali or some other nonsense……so he just nicked it !……he built a big cafe and meeting building for local groups like new mums and mens sheds.

He built a mens shed and had a gardening group and got new play equipment installed and a BMX concrete stunt track.

Didn't ask the council for a scrap of permission, just did it, went out, raised the funds and did it…..and by the time he did it, it was such a positive thing that the council didn’t have the bollocks to say “No” because it would have made them look terrible.

He held concerts and festivals and generally got the whole community together in something really, really positive…..

But it’s takes a hundred little cogs to make that big machine work, somebody doing something minuscule in order to effect the bigger machine.

Dont let these unwanted guests keep stealing our thunder, f**k me if some local black learns to use crayons it gets a slot in the local paper and a picture with the mayor…..just get out and do your tiny little bit, show your own what we are still capable of, show the young, be a face and voice for everything we have always been before they convinced us we were second best and can’t tie our own shoe laces.

Theres a lot of propaganda on media, but our young will remember the face and the words of the people they see in the flesh. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

1ACA1D78-1B80-4475-BFC9-388EEEED44AB.jpeg.1ae07465d1931f130b7433f56baac780.jpeg

3D4E5230-9AFD-407D-8045-55FD0A42614E.png.1656162635484ac49acb52a5801e0940.png

E48A7370-8E7E-4979-B778-65BE08A839BD.jpeg.48599800a8fb7ae42ba44b3cc639d69e.jpeg

2C75F303-5651-4E8F-A984-EDDB22528A95.jpeg.d7d3eea9802dccb004dbe3b2421bf106.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

1ACA1D78-1B80-4475-BFC9-388EEEED44AB.jpeg.1ae07465d1931f130b7433f56baac780.jpeg

3D4E5230-9AFD-407D-8045-55FD0A42614E.png.1656162635484ac49acb52a5801e0940.png

E48A7370-8E7E-4979-B778-65BE08A839BD.jpeg.48599800a8fb7ae42ba44b3cc639d69e.jpeg

2C75F303-5651-4E8F-A984-EDDB22528A95.jpeg.d7d3eea9802dccb004dbe3b2421bf106.jpeg

You’re pals with Stephen Merchant ???

F33A8E21-F8D8-462D-A819-2959A4358A8E.jpeg.54260f6648e858598f98039ed3617858.jpeg

Kudos , mate !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You’re pals with Stephen Merchant ???

F33A8E21-F8D8-462D-A819-2959A4358A8E.jpeg.54260f6648e858598f98039ed3617858.jpeg

Kudos , mate !

Cheers.

Lol 😂, nah, my pal is the short bloke on the left 

• Haha 1
On 26/03/2024 at 12:44, WILF said:

As I always harp on about to people brother, go and join in !

You don’t need to smash windows or post dogshit through letterboxes or wait for 5000 other people to turn up for a March that is really just an excuse for a day away from the old woman and getting on the Stella for half of the crowd.

As you know me and my wife were both involved with schools from governorship to reading with the kids a couple of mornings a week, going and helping at the fete and the sports day, watching the sports games, raising funds, being on the PTA

My mrs did the Sunday school in the church.

All despite not having an exam between us or being what I’d call religious in any way, shape or form.

Bit it don’t have to be school or church, it’s the football coach, the scout leader, the bloke who gets a group together picking up litter in a park, the rugby coach, the girl guide leader, the person who volunteers to be an extra body on scout, guide, school, sports team trips….it’s all those million little things where you have direct contact with young minds.

A mate of mine started picking up litter in a neglected park down the road, council didn’t do a thing like they don’t anywhere except if it’s for black history month or dewali or some other nonsense……so he just nicked it !……he built a big cafe and meeting building for local groups like new mums and mens sheds.

He built a mens shed and had a gardening group and got new play equipment installed and a BMX concrete stunt track.

Didn't ask the council for a scrap of permission, just did it, went out, raised the funds and did it…..and by the time he did it, it was such a positive thing that the council didn’t have the bollocks to say “No” because it would have made them look terrible.

He held concerts and festivals and generally got the whole community together in something really, really positive…..

But it’s takes a hundred little cogs to make that big machine work, somebody doing something minuscule in order to effect the bigger machine.

Dont let these unwanted guests keep stealing our thunder, f**k me if some local black learns to use crayons it gets a slot in the local paper and a picture with the mayor…..just get out and do your tiny little bit, show your own what we are still capable of, show the young, be a face and voice for everything we have always been before they convinced us we were second best and can’t tie our own shoe laces.

Theres a lot of propaganda on media, but our young will remember the face and the words of the people they see in the flesh. 

There you go fantastic.....in times of adversity it takes guts and character to stand up for your own......good on the man.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I've only just seen this ... they hardly seem the  die for the glory of Allah and all that  type do they ?  

They don't, it's all a bit strange. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, kanny said:

I've only just seen this ... they hardly seem the  die for the glory of Allah and all that  type do they ?  

I suppose all those dirty animals are brave martyrs for Allah until some big horrible SPETSNAZ c**t is carving your ear lugs off with a blunt knife ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I suppose all those dirty animals are brave martyrs for Allah until some big horrible SPETSNAZ c**t is carving your ear lugs off with a blunt knife ! Lol 

Fair point 😆 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They don't, it's all a bit strange. 

Maybe my expectations were too high?  But it does seem  odd.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Fair point 😆 

In all seriousness mate, I was having this conversation with my pal the other day and we both concluded they would have rather been dead than getting handed over to the Russian forces……they won’t let them c**ts die for a long time, and they know they are well f****d.

These scum bags were just unlucky enough to be taken alive and by f**k are they going to rue the day…..good ! 

• Like 3