Another XL bully attack

Funny enough I just drove through high Wycombe and as traffic slowed at the lights on the pavement was an xl bully on the end of a lead muzzle on going nuts at some guy....it was a big f****r I was thinking if that gets hold of you ....your in a world of hurt

It's time these fekwits are treated with no mercy and sent to prison.  They have had long enough to comply with the law, but obviously think they are above it.  These dogs are responsible for KILLING people!

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, littlefish said:

It's time these fekwits are treated with no mercy and sent to prison.  They have had long enough to comply with the law, but obviously think they are above it.  These dogs are responsible for KILLING people!

Hard to disagree with that....the fact that in London they are pretty much recognised as black peoples dogs i would think that like many other areas in life they believe they are immune to the laws of the land......i still see loads of unmuzzled dogs being walked in public its like they just dont really care.

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Hard to disagree with that....the fact that in London they are pretty much recognised as black peoples dogs i would think that like many other areas in life they believe they are immune to the laws of the land......i still see loads of unmuzzled dogs being walked in public its like they just dont really care.

Indeed.  Where I live, it is not so much the blacks, but the wanna be gangsta/w**ksta knuckle dragging types, walking along in a haze of weed with their tool dogs...bully XL, cane corsa etc.  A proper days work would kill them.  The nation is doomed.

• Like 4

Watched a crackhead walking up to the shops near me with one unmuzzeld and lunging at everyone that walked past him with it then it going mental when it spotted someone walking a dog across the road from it. It's a law South Yorkshire police will not be arsed to implement and will only act when an incident is reported. Let's face it most of these dog's will be kept by people who should not be allowed a fekin goldfish never mind a dog with the capabilities it posses also most of these owners will reside in social housing and going on the council estate i live on the police don't really give a shit about it's hard honest working people who do live on them as well as the older generation who have seen their areas going down the shitter year after year.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Aled said:

Question; Do these XL Bully breeds ever attack their owners or are they very faithful to them? 

Cheers. Aled

Probably has happened but definitely doesn't happen often enough. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 19/03/2024 at 20:29, gnasher16 said:

No body is about to enforce the law. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Aled said:

Question; Do these XL Bully breeds ever attack their owners or are they very faithful to them? 

Cheers. Aled

A woman was killed in South Yorkshire a wile back by two of them that were her own dogs. Apparently she owned a dog and a bitch that had to be kept separated from each other and she thought it wise to see if both dogs could get on after been out for the day. Again Apparently both dogs set about each other and when she tried splitting them up and suffered a fatal bite to her neck and I have been told her lad who intervened also suffered a life changing injury. 

• Sad 1

Cheers for the replies guys, just wondering I'm sure we've all come across dogs who were answerable to one person and if that person wasn't around there could be trouble! (Well i have anyway!)