• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We used to have sectarianism here in Newcastle back in the 50’s and 60’s. In my own family, who were Irish immigrants, some were Catholic, others became Protestant,  but these days most people lo

Any one dealing drugs in any community is the enemy of that community .

It’s strange the twists and turns of life…… I was baptised Catholic and all my family are Catholic but I obviously feel a massive affinity to Loyalism for all sorts of reasons and always have…..n

Posted Images

Pretty pathetic that this shit is still going on in this day and age.supposedly grown adults still falling out over religion.You expect it fron a bunch of 3rd world savages but youd think british/Irish people would get over all that bollocks and just go about their lives like normal people.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Pretty pathetic that this shit is still going on in this day and age.supposedly grown adults still falling out over religion.You expect it fron a bunch of 3rd world savages but youd think british/Irish people would get over all that bollocks and just go about their lives like normal people.

As i can agree with some points, its complex and both sides dig their heels in, doesnt help that sinn fein/Ira are the top party, they love to get digs in constant, and the unionists are being underrepresented by self serving do as i say mps, as it seems bad its hell of a lot better than yrs ago, the one thing that could unite both sides is the invasion of 3rd worlders running rampant on this isle, if it does, the rulling elites may get the boats out of here along with the scrounging gimmiegrants. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Why the opposition to orange marches though.... surely if they want to do their thing then it's up to them. Sounds quite a positive thing, bit nationalistic, proud of ones history. As has been said... this opponents of it wouldn't have an issue with a mosque going up or a Muslim march. Comments like it shouldn't be going on in this day and age? What like halal slaughter and full face coverings. 

Seems a strange thing to be against. If I was a catholic I'd just build my own lodge and mind my own fckin business 

More moons ago than I care to remember my brother and I had a couple of coaches. We did a lot of work for the orange lodge and rangers supporters clubs but we had a contract through another coach company for a celtic supporters pub. Never really had any grief and with the exception of the odd twat most of the folk rolled along and did their thing, kick the pope ,kick the queen etc. Never ceased to amaze me why anyone could get so caught up in the whole thing, but they did and clearly still do today. Didn't matter which side of the divide you were driving for, if you shut your eyes they all sounded the same only different. It was in the days of the good old cassette player and a glove box full of tapes, I had a big T or H on the tapes for tim or hun. Nearly came a cropper one day whilst taking the celtic crew to Parkhead and one of the guys (this was in the days when folks walked about the bus drinking like a big mobile party) asked to put music on. Fill your boots says me, keeping an eye on the road.  Out the corner of my eye I see the H on the tape going into the machine. Fcuk me, I've never moved so quick, nearly totalled the bus. The thought of the sash blaring out and fifty drunk celtic supporters sitting behind me still keeps me awake some nights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
10 hours ago, littlefish said:

What is it about the Loyalist areas that would make you proud to be British?

That they are defined by their British-ness, that it’s out there on display for everyone to see in no uncertain terms, that they cling to it and regard it as sacred.

It obviously the same with republican areas and I don’t begrudge them that because they are only standing up for what they feel is their history and culture and it would be remiss to say only “we” are allowed to do it…..people of the British isles proud of their heritage and saying so out loud is absolutely fine by me, if only we adopted that approach on the mainland. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Happy St Patrick's day fellas. 

I’ll say have good day now in writing mate because none of you Paddy’s will remember it tomorrow ! Lol 

all the best 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

As i can agree with some points, its complex and both sides dig their heels in, doesnt help that sinn fein/Ira are the top party, they love to get digs in constant, and the unionists are being underrepresented by self serving do as i say mps, as it seems bad its hell of a lot better than yrs ago, the one thing that could unite both sides is the invasion of 3rd worlders running rampant on this isle, if it does, the rulling elites may get the boats out of here along with the scrounging gimmiegrants. 

I think it’s a widely known fact that Sinn Fein are “Brits out !….every other c**t in !” 
Sinn Fein are about as loyal to Ireland and Irishmen as Saddam Hussien ! 

All they have in the locker is sniping at Loyalists, the Irish Freedom Party are a much more true and sensible beast for Nationalist Irishmen.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

It’s more than religion mate, so much more……to say it’s just religion is a massive over simplification.

I know that is how many mainland Brits think. 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think it’s a widely known fact that Sinn Fein are “Brits out !….every other c**t in !” 
Sinn Fein are about as loyal to Ireland and Irishmen as Saddam Hussien ! 

All they have in the locker is sniping at Loyalists, the Irish Freedom Party are a much more true and sensible beast for Nationalist Irishmen.

Did you know the leader of that party is from derry,I checked him out that last time an I dont trust the c**t at all,says the right things but nah

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Did you know the leader of that party is from derry,I checked him out that last time an I dont trust the c**t at all,says the right things but nah

Who, Herman Kelly mate ?

Whats the story ?

• Like 1