5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I still say... meeting them halfway across the channel and doing a few doughnuts around said inflatables with a jetski mounted with a few samurai blades would be a more cost affected solution,than handing them money...make them think twice before setting off from France ..

Ive access to a few skis,and am free at weekends 👍

If they had rifles we would be turning them to mince in the water.

Its a national security threat of a magnitude not seen in a hundred years…..everyone knows it, that’s how we know it’s deliberate.

• Like 5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The illegals that are already here have paid around twice the money the government are offering them to get here to start with; they’ve seen what a soft touch we are, putting them up in hotels, feedin

I’m not sure about paying criminals for breaking the law. Whats to stop them using some of the money they got from the government to get back to France and do it all over again ? If they acc

Its instinctive group behaviour we all do it i dont know why people would expect any different.....you dont invite a lion into your home and expect or even ask it to not act like a lion ive never unde

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

If they had rifles we would be turning them to mince in the water.

Its a national security threat of a magnitude not seen in a hundred years…..everyone knows it, that’s how we know it’s deliberate.

Their dirty cocks ,and the fact they don't recognise the word NO...are more worrying to me👍

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mark williams said:

TEMPORARILY ?

No, they converted to Christianity, changed names to more Anglo Christian names of the time, marriages were made and alliances formed and eventually subsumed into what we now call England.

Dont forget the Dane law controlled well over half of what is modern day England, they didn’t just leave. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, they converted to Christianity, changed names to more Anglo Christian names of the time, marriages were made and alliances formed and eventually subsumed into what we now call England.

Dont forget the Dane law controlled well over half of what is modern day England, they didn’t just leave. 

The church today is just  cows for McDonald's ...

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Clerics say Michael Gove’s anti-extremism strategy risks targeting Muslims and may...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

The church today is just  cows for McDonald's ...

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Clerics say Michael Gove’s anti-extremism strategy risks targeting Muslims and may...

Welby is another cuckold prick, however he makes a valid point about freedom of speech and right to protest.

As I said before, what we know almost for sure is that those powers will never get used against anyone other than British people !

11 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Well fair enough Wilf , my lesson for today, could we get the latest invaders to do the same ? if we ask nicely?x

I don’t care if they dress up as the pope, we don’t want or need them.

Hmm well Muslims don't integrate into our British society they just create islamic strongholds in towns and cities , with there own schools and churches. I don't think they belong here myself , they'd be far happier in a Muslim country....

• Like 4
5 hours ago, big sid said:

illegals or the boat people as my granddaughter calls them are to be offered up to 3k to leave and go to rwanda, where are the gov going to get the money, i hope they dont take it off my gyro.

You'll have to request a recurring crisis loan

2 hours ago, Borr said:

Hmm well Muslims don't integrate into our British society they just create islamic strongholds in towns and cities , with there own schools and churches. I don't think they belong here myself , they'd be far happier in a Muslim country....

Its instinctive group behaviour we all do it i dont know why people would expect any different.....you dont invite a lion into your home and expect or even ask it to not act like a lion ive never understood why we moan about Muslim women wearing their postbox kit,speaking the language or any other " foreign " behaviours.......as groups and races we are all uniquely different i dont want an African not to be an African any more than i want a Muslim not to be a Muslim or a European not to be a European we are all seperate distinctive groups of unique people.......this whole " integration " thing is a made up sales pitch inviting you to accept and tolerate what you would never normally accept and tolerate.....setting up their own communities just proves that human beings in general prefer to be with and amongst their own kind.....the fact that white people are shunned upon for expecting it should tell us everything we need to know about our future prospects.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 13/03/2024 at 13:10, WILF said:

The Vikings didn't leave much genetic traces in mainland Britain, the only substantial genetic traces were in the Orkney's.

17 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

The Vikings didn't leave much genetic traces in mainland Britain, the only substantial genetic traces were in the Orkney's.

I think they left on the busses Reg 

• Haha 2