Here are two pics weeks apart of The most famous family in the world trying to use body doubles and cover up the future queen going for  medical procedure ….. I smell shiiiiiite 

even Stevie wonder can see that 2+2=7 in this situation 

IMG_1066.png

• Haha 2

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

C’mon Scotty ; stop pinching mC’s lines ! LOL !

Cheers.

There’s a wee video too cheer you up wee buzz tuned too the moon been on the ecstasy pulling mad Cowie faces 

In some point in the future we will look back and say how did we do it without space …..LOL

3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Here are two pics weeks apart of The most famous family in the world trying to use body doubles and cover up the future queen going for  medical procedure ….. I smell shiiiiiite 

even Stevie wonder can see that 2+2=7 in this situation 

IMG_1066.png

But you are only referencing one awkward angle photo,the other pictures that the sun released do look like her but you are choosing to ignore them because you have one picture that you can shoehorn your narrative into...conformation bias 101

• Like 2
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

There’s a wee video too cheer you up wee buzz tuned too the moon been on the ecstasy pulling mad Cowie faces 

In some point in the future we will look back and say how did we do it without space …..LOL

I’m in a good place in my life just now, mate, I don’t need cheering up ! 
Besides, I get a good laugh every time I log onto here ! LOL !

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

But you are only referencing one awkward angle photo,the other pictures that the sun released do look like her but you are choosing to ignore them because you have one picture that you can shoehorn your narrative into...conformation bias 101

Are you blind aswell as thick that’s two pics above and zero look a like ….. must try harder ….. next 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Are you blind aswell as thick that’s two pics above and zero look a like ….. must try harder ….. next 

Still waiting for your guarentee of trump being in power by January 2023 and another full world lockdown by April 2023 😆...

signal-2022-10-02-11-45-48-288.jpg

• Haha 7
7 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

FB_IMG_1705841631073.jpg.beb5680898e2df4a78b2f0435c3887e4.jpg

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Come on now charts you still believe they landed on the moon …… PMSL !

cheers.

he told me the earth is round but if you have a plane flying over the north pole one. over the south pole none are upside down commercial planes can’t fly upside down lol work that out lol

• Haha 1

britain can’t even launch a trident rocket today lol most countrys can’t even make a rocket to go 6000 mile in 1970s the usa made one carry man a quarter of a million miles lol 

the bigger the lie and all that lol

not to mention the lazy c**ts managed to phone home lol 

but failed to take a picture of earth while on there jolly lol 

Edited by mC HULL