Games on you’re mobile

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suppose its ok if your 12 years old or never done the real thing 🤣🤣🤣

My daughters fiance is into gaming, he's 27....27 and still on computer games ffs!! He's a nice enough lad, but f**k all to talk about... can't be attractive watching a grown man shouting at a screen

Nah I just thought it was funny when I read very addictive.Me and a couple of mates were saying the other day how weve had to put restrictions on our kids gaming times on their phones as theyre gettin

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I downloaded hunter sniper it’s very addictive 

you go around the world hunting wild animals and it’s free lol 

Suppose its ok if your 12 years old or never done the real thing 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
15 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I downloaded hunter sniper it’s very addictive 

you go around the world hunting wild animals and it’s free lol 

Bloody hell 😳

Next you will be telling us that you use oat milk for bathing your noodle..

• Haha 1

My daughters fiance is into gaming, he's 27....27 and still on computer games ffs!! He's a nice enough lad, but f**k all to talk about... can't be attractive watching a grown man shouting at a screen with a head set on pretending to shoot zombies (or whatever)... think my Mrs would divorce me if I was f***ing about like that... f***ing gaming...no way

• Like 7
Just now, NEWKID said:

My daughters fiance is into gaming, he's 27....27 and still on computer games ffs!! He's a nice enough lad, but f**k all to talk about... can't be attractive watching a grown man shouting at a screen with a head set on pretending to shoot zombies (or whatever)... think my Mrs would divorce me if I was f***ing about like that... f***ing gaming...no way

I’m not a gamer never owned a PlayStation or Xbox but kills an hour in the phone after! Lads take the piss for being on forum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, keepdiggin said:

I’m not a gamer never owned a PlayStation or Xbox but kills an hour in the phone after! Lads take the piss for being on forum 

Its about my limit mate, lads talk about tik tok, face book etc....I say you heard of The Hunting Life, that's where its at! Lol

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

It's an obsession for some mate, that lad prime example, it's they're only outlet...very sad imo... was never my thing though, even atari..lol

• Like 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

Its about my limit mate, lads talk about tik tok, face book etc....I say you heard of The Hunting Life, that's where its at! Lol

Definitely mate some proper dramas on here! 

downsouth gone all woke he’ll be a vegan soon campaigning against trumps next visit 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I've a mate 50 years old, sex, smoking weed and gaming is about all hes into. Lol. 

If it wasn't for his sense of humour I wouldn't want to know the bollox. Lol

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I've a mate 50 years old, sex, smoking weed and gaming is about all hes into. Lol. 

If it wasn't for his sense of humour I wouldn't want to know the bollox. Lol

2 out of 3 aint bad 😁

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

you still sour about my abbo comment mate lol

Nah I just thought it was funny when I read very addictive.Me and a couple of mates were saying the other day how weve had to put restrictions on our kids gaming times on their phones as theyre getting addicted to them.But they do range from 9 to 12.If you want I'll ask them to send you a friend request on Roblox or fortnight so you dont have to play on your own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I use to enjoy a bit of gaming right up to the PS2 era,  I woke up one morning and said I'm done with this,  sold everything and  I've never played since....Guess it's called growing up 😆