George Galloway Rochdale

Just now, Leatherface said:

Before they feed the bull frog? How many foxes you had with it Kingy lad? 

Did you do your 360 ticket greb..

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Take it that's none then, what a messer King. So, it caught about as many foxes as my pet Akita! What a pleb. Lol

The black bull x has gone to a pets home greb..so you would have to ask them..

Did you do your 360 ticket ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Hahaha unbelievable, you pass dogs about like kebab shop pamphlets! 

Right the 3rd time..did you do your 360 ticket..

3 minutes ago, king said:

Right the 3rd time..did you do your 360 ticket..

You ain't denying being a dog peddler then? Lol

And you know I did, I gained the ticket on the dodgy back during COVID lockdown.

1 minute ago, Leatherface said:

You ain't denying being a dog peddler then? Lol

And you know I did, I gained the ticket on the dodgy back during COVID lockdown.

You said you was going to do your ticket..not I done my ticket..

Last few jobs I done greb.

20230606_072428.jpg.b5b81bcac667c0a75cbc1f03ec2f5451.jpg20230609_121641.jpg.6854fd02ec355a1cc538d52551d87b4a.jpg20231004_080835.jpg.19653d19ea03e0321fc87961d63995c7.jpgScreenshot_20240208_224906_Gallery.jpg.21c11e21aaa4c91ae293a7fe1dfe6640.jpg

• Like 2
On 02/03/2024 at 15:49, mackem said:

Some of them mate,some of them were educated middle class professionals,rebel without a clue posh kids,incels,the whole works,think I was the only normal person there.They are gathering at the moment outside the Houses of Parliament for a protest tonight.

069A6BC3-64E3-436E-AB39-E908CB2509CF.jpeg

DB79E337-E25C-4D51-9313-C31ECD73F54E.jpeg

78502256-2C5B-4832-87C2-93BC15DC208E.jpeg

1ABC4E5D-31C8-4B14-89E5-BE07D9953A1E.jpeg

It’s a strange world when you think about it isn’t it ? 

good use of the incel term , big fan , always makes me giggle 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Yes you are right you scrawny rat, I've got two kids with her, and what? I work on the railway as I have always done all my life,  I work to survive and pay a mortgage, we can't all rely on  council houses like yourself.

As for your other drivel, talk about telling me you don't have a clue without telling me you don't have a clue. Stay off the glue boy.

Hello !……the Stella has kicked in !

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Yes you are right you scrawny rat, I've got two kids with her, and what? I work on the railway as I have always done all my life,  I work to survive and pay a mortgage, we can't all rely on  council houses like yourself.

As for your other drivel, talk about telling me you don't have a clue without telling me you don't have a clue. Stay off the glue boy.

For the record...Ive a house up for sale in a sort after location in Cardiff(Whitchurch),when its sold,I will be paying off the last 26 k on the house we bought in 2003-5/6 yrs  early,lol...sell it,after more than doubling my money,want buy a little place with some land,so I can dig a fishing lake and do my own thing...money will be there to do what I and the mrs fancy..I will be 45 yrs old and morgage free...not chasing paper well into my 60's...Im from a council estate, that is true...but never had a hand out from any cnut ,what I got I took the risks and punched my guts out for,never lived beyond my means,silly motors etc,look at me, dont have a pot to piss in types😉...a wise man once told me,dont hate the Player,hate the Game Greb... jealously will eat you up like a mother f****r.... if you aint happy with your lot...then do something about it🙋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

For the record...Ive a house up for sale in a sort after location in Cardiff(Whitchurch),when its sold,I will be paying off the last 26 k on the house we bought in 2003-5/6 yrs  early,lol...sell it,after more than doubling my money,want buy a little place with some land,so I can dig a fishing lake and do my own thing...money will be there to do what I and the mrs fancy..I will be 45 yrs old and morgage free...not chasing paper well into my 60's...Im from a council estate, that is true...but never had a hand out from any cnut ,what I got I took the risks and punched my guts out for,never lived beyond my means,silly motors etc,look at me, dont have a pot to piss in types😉...a wise man once told me,dont hate the Player,hate the Game Greb... jealously will eat you up like a mother f****r.... if you aint happy with your lot...then do something about it🙋

Chill out Dan and stop biting. 

On 01/03/2024 at 13:59, chartpolski said:

Galloway is a carpetbagger; he’s already talking about standing in Bethnal Green at the General Election as he knows that Labour will have a candidate in Rochdale that will beat him. 
His right hand man , Williamson , is so far left he makes Corbyn look like Thatcher, but if they found a parliamentary seat that had a majority of far right voters, Galloway would be wearing a Nazi uniform and telling everyone that Hitler was really a good man !

Morals ? Scruples ? Integrity ? Honour ? Traits you won’t find in any politician, but don’t be looking for them in Galloway !

Just my opinion, of course .

Cheers.

Think you might be right. Got on a little too good with Jimmy.