George Galloway Rochdale

It's all good and well moaning about it, but crying "sink the boats!" is not realistic,  basically it's all hot air.

Until a sensible and plausible solution is found, this place will forever be an echo chamber.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

We haven't necessarily colonised all the regions that these asylum seekers are coming from but that's besides the point.

It's in our best interests to push for peace and prosperity in these lands if equals less people fleeing from war, persecution and atrocious living standards.

What part of  “we are different” are you not getting ?

I accept that we have f****d developed and prosperous places in the Middle East.….that’s a completely different argument.

Africa, well, you are talking about the least advanced people on the planet despite having a 300,000 year head start in the rest of humanity……you could lavish oceans of money and aid on these people (and we have) and they still light a fire with a bunch of £50 notes instead of plant a forest ! 
We are talking about people who have, in 400,000 years managed to achieve Canoe and Bow & Arrow !…….there’s no helping them.

If they don’t have a boss they are f****d !

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

What part of  “we are different” are you not getting ?

I accept that we have f****d developed and prosperous places in the Middle East.….that’s a completely different argument.

Africa, well, you are talking about the least advanced people on the planet despite having a 300,000 year head start in the rest of humanity……you could lavish oceans of money and aid on these people (and we have) and they still light a fire with a bunch of £50 notes instead of plant a forest ! 
We are talking about people who have, in 400,000 years managed to achieve Canoe and Bow & Arrow !…….there’s no helping them.

If they don’t have a boss they are f****d !

We are all different, everyone of us is unique, some cultures different to others, but what has that got to do with the conversation? Again, what are you hoping to achieve with your rant mate? At least try and offer a reasonable solution, a solution that is feasible. Just to clarify, are we labeling Africans, Asians, economic migrants and asylum seekers as the same because we tend to wander all over with sweeping statements? A negative attitude and outlook will never improve things, people have to play differently with positive incentives and actions or else it will just be an echo chamber falling on deaf ears.

41 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

We are all different, everyone of us is unique, some cultures different to others, but what has that got to do with the conversation? Again, what are you hoping to achieve with your rant mate? At least try and offer a reasonable solution, a solution that is feasible. Just to clarify, are we labeling Africans, Asians, economic migrants and asylum seekers as the same because we tend to wander all over with sweeping statements? A negative attitude and outlook will never improve things, people have to play differently with positive incentives and actions or else it will just be an echo chamber falling on deaf ears.

Don’t care, their presence is killing us….period !

If you are suggesting the normal “surrender” and call it “well thought out victory” then it’s been done…..hasn’t worked !

Do you have some clever ideas yourself…..be interesting to read them 

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t care, their presence is killing us….period !

If you are suggesting the normal “surrender” and call it “well thought out victory” then it’s been done…..hasn’t worked !

Do you have some clever ideas yourself…..be interesting to read them 

Their presence, make it clear, who are you talking about? Asylum seekers, those with work visas, Blacks, Africans, Asians?

Again, asylum seekers and economic migrants are not the same, you have to be more specific if you want to talk solutions.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

A bit of daytime reading mate, brush up your knowledge on the differences.

https://www.habitatforhumanity.org.uk/blog/2016/09/refugees-asylum-seekers-migrants-crucial-difference/

Your quality exceeded my expectations, and your attention was remarkable. Thank you for your dedication to delivering exceptional results and your ability to find innovative solutions to challenges was truly impressive. Thank you for your exceptional contributions. 

Cheers king, 

• Thanks 1

As for solutions, stopping all foreign aid is one of the worst ideas anyone could suggest. Investment and development is a better answer.

Another suggestion is to stop meddling in other countries business, something that us has the  Yanks lapdog can't seem to do.

2 minutes ago, king said:

Your quality exceeded my expectations, and your attention was remarkable. Thank you for your dedication to delivering exceptional results and your ability to find innovative solutions to challenges was truly impressive. Thank you for your exceptional contributions. 

Cheers king, 

Your review of your Paragliding book mate? Lol

3 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Your review of your Paragliding book mate? Lol

Dirty old greb 😅

The lover of the large kebab meat and chips and the feckers who sell it..filth lad utter filth...

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

Dirty old greb 😅

The lover of the large kebab meat and chips and the feckers who sell it..filth lad utter filth...

Didn't you feed your bull cross the scraps from the local kebab shop mate, it sure looked like it. 😁

How is it doing mate, come on in leaps & bounds Kingy? 

_9e1a7d47-5b31-42fb-8413-6a4b5a03dd9b.jpeg

Edited by Leatherface
3 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Didn't you feed your bull cross the scraps from the local kebab shop mate, it sure looked like it. 😁

Does the back garden still resemble Gaza, post bombing? Kingy...

You are a very strange lad greb..from reading your ramblings the last few posts on this thread and previous posts..I'm pretty sure you are good mates with the Muslims or even immigrants..the reason being you seem a very big supporter of them and even seem to be fighting there cause..now I'm sure you are a white British lad from a mining community area..

it's weird how you are supporting such people...you are either winding people up on here or you are a genuine supporter of them...

Either way it's a very sad state of affairs lad..

1 minute ago, king said:

You are a very strange lad greb..from reading your ramblings the last few posts on this thread and previous posts..I'm pretty sure you are good mates with the Muslims or even immigrants..the reason being you seem a very big supporter of them and even seem to be fighting there cause..now I'm sure you are a white British lad from a mining community area..

it's weird how you are supporting such people...you are either winding people up on here or you are a genuine supporter of them...

Either way it's a very sad state of affairs lad..

It is showing with your mental capacity to comprehend what I am writing, being stuck in a quarry all day with no interactions with intelligent life is no good for your health mate. 

I know you are a very simple man, but please explain how I am supporting your local butcher? I am trying to be a realist Kingy lad by suggesting realistic solutions.

People with your mentality are cannon fodder for the people who are pro-immigration, you have to be smarter if you want real change. 👍

39 minutes ago, king said:

Dirty old greb 😅

He is certainly getting some mileage out of his AI chat thingy……

• Like 1