George Galloway Rochdale

I think what gets me about these protest is how the f**k is protesting here in the UK doing anything....like Israel is going to do anything some two bit British politician asks them to do...

• Like 5

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I reckon you could get a ticket Mack

I am an ethnic minority when I go into London so probably not lol

14 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I reckon you could get a ticket Mack

I just checked,they have two blackout nights where whites are banned,you wouldn’t be allowed in.

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

What war are you watching ? 
The Russians made a blitzkreig for Kiev and got stopped and pushed back, so made a run for the Dombas and, again, got stopped.

Its now turned into WW1 type “trench warfare” with neither side making any progress and losing thousands of troops on each side and Russias materiel being degraded massively.

It’ll Peter out to a stalemate and a negotiated cease fire with Russia keeping the Crimea and some of the Dombas region.

There won’t be any winner, but NATO has seen that Russia isn’t the super power they think they are .

So, as usual, just my opinion.

Cheers.

russia will keep crimea and the donbass and no nato for ukraine that’s a win for russia 

from what i’ve seen russia are just using old stock 

if you think they couldn’t of just carpet bombed the full country and been done your as mad as a box a frog lol 

ukraine has lost countless men needlessly 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I think what gets me about these protest is how the f**k is protesting here in the UK doing anything....like Israel is going to do anything some two bit British politician asks them to do...

A tale of two cities,Ottawa and London,achieves nothing (I attended both).

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

russia will keep crimea and the donbass and no nato for ukraine that’s a win for russia 

from what i’ve seen russia are just using old stock 

if you think they couldn’t of just carpet bombed the full country and been done your as mad as a box a frog lol 

ukraine has lost countless men needlessly 

I respect, if don’t agree with, your opinion.

why didn’t they just carpet bomb the full country instead of losing so much manpower and materiel ?

Could it have been that Ukraines air defences, which have virtually negated Russias air superiority, would have prevented it, just as the western supplied anti armour ground to ground missiles have decimated Russias much vaunted tank units ? 
Of course Ukraine has lost many men…but “needlessly “ ? They are defending their country, women and children; Russia, on the other hand, are losing thousands of THEIR men in a war they started and won’t win. The west won’t allow it.

Cheers.

ps; if Russia are just using “ old stock” why are they so heavily dependent on Chinese, North Korean and Iranian weapons supplies ?

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Some of them mate,some of them were educated middle class professionals,rebel without a clue posh kids,incels,the whole works,think I was the only normal person there.They are gathering at the moment outside the Houses of Parliament for a protest tonight.

069A6BC3-64E3-436E-AB39-E908CB2509CF.jpeg

DB79E337-E25C-4D51-9313-C31ECD73F54E.jpeg

78502256-2C5B-4832-87C2-93BC15DC208E.jpeg

1ABC4E5D-31C8-4B14-89E5-BE07D9953A1E.jpeg

have you ever thought about a career in journalism...lol your very well travelled, you seem to be in the right place at the right time.....lol, protests in London, truckers in Ottawa....lol, you could do a live feed to THL first hand.....lol lol

• Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

I respect, if don’t agree with, your opinion.

why didn’t they just carpet bomb the full country instead of losing so much manpower and materiel ?

Could it have been that Ukraines air defences, which have virtually negated Russias air superiority, would have prevented it, just as the western supplied anti armour ground to ground missiles have decimated Russias much vaunted tank units ? 
Of course Ukraine has lost many men…but “needlessly “ ? They are defending their country, women and children; Russia, on the other hand, are losing thousands of THEIR men in a war they started and won’t win. The west won’t allow it.

Cheers.

needlessly the country was doing  fine 

until

a puppet of the west got put in power all them ukrainians just been used as fodder for the yanks who don’t give a f**k about them 

all russia have to do is hold out until trump is elected 

russia haven’t wanted to wipe out the ukrainians they see them as russian 

were as russia are really fighting for there feeding and to stop the west taking more land 

the yanks want world domination not russia lol

blinkers are for horses man lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tillylamp said:

have you ever thought about a career in journalism...lol your very well travelled, you seem to be in the right place at the right time.....lol, protests in London, truckers in Ottawa....lol, you could do a live feed to THL first hand.....lol lol

“They seek him here, they seek him  there, they seek that damned elusive Mackem everywhere! “.

Cheers.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

“They seek him here, they seek him  there, they seek that damned elusive Mackem everywhere! “.

Cheers.

reminded me of this lol

• Haha 1