George Galloway Rochdale

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

image.jpeg.72a467b84e345a304eec0e02457607cb.jpeghow many do you think russia have ? lol 

which country wants one world government ? 

the sad thing is after ww2 the usa had the means to take everywhere but chose to help and rebuild 

that was when the usa was great 

now it’s the biggest dictatorship and most dangerous to world peace there is 

looks like riussia and china are the last free countrys standing from that wouldnt you say?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

image.jpeg.72a467b84e345a304eec0e02457607cb.jpeghow many do you think russia have ? lol 

which country wants one world government ? 

the sad thing is after ww2 the usa had the means to take everywhere but chose to help and rebuild 

that was when the usa was great 

now it’s the biggest dictatorship and most dangerous to world peace there is 

Mate, you still fail to understand that it’s all a game between opposing sides, ( the Great Game).

You’ve  picked sides and think Russia is right and the West is wrong. That’s your prerogative.

I look at it and think they are all c**ts, but if I have to choose  sides , I choose  which c**ts are the least cuntish !

Ive lived a long time, seen the world and made a choice and think it’s in my best interest to choose the West as the least cuntish and the best option for me. 
You keep asking my opinions, so how about I ask one of you ? 
You only have the choice of living in Russia or America, what would you choose for you and your family ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Mate, you still fail to understand that it’s all a game between opposing sides, ( the Great Game).

You’ve  picked sides and think Russia is right and the West is wrong. That’s your prerogative.

I look at it and think they are all c**ts, but if I have to choose  sides , I choose  which c**ts are the least cuntish !

Ive lived a long time, seen the world and made a choice and think it’s in my best interest to choose the West as the least cuntish and the best option for me. 
You keep asking my opinions, so how about I ask one of you ? 
You only have the choice of living in Russia or America, what would you choose for you and your family ?

Cheers.

i wouldn’t leave the uk mate lol 

if i had to choose russia or the usa i’d take russia for my kids they still have morals and old fashioned (were the wrong uns are concerned ) values the usa are the one pushing all the vile  shite 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i wouldn’t leave the uk mate lol 

if i had to choose russia or the usa i’d take russia for my kids they still have morals and old fashioned (were the wrong uns are concerned ) values the usa are the one pushing all the vile  shite 

I wonder how many Russians would like to emigrate to the USA, and how many Americans would like to emigrate to Russia…. 
Cheers.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I wonder how many Russians would like to emigrate to the USA, and how many Americans would like to emigrate to Russia…. 
Cheers.

which country have free health care ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

which country have free health care ? 

Doesn’t answer the question .

Millions lining up to cross the American borders , how many are trying to get into Russia ? 
Cuba has great free health care so why are they all trying to get to America ?

You say you wouldn’t leave the U K ; why not, you and your family could start a new life in Russia if it’s so great , but I’m sure you wouldn’t even if you were offered free flights and accommodation!

Cheets.

• Like 1
Just now, hot dog said:

You will need the long haired salukis over there.

id be facked then mine a smooth lol one has a bit on tail and ears there not show stuff lol

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

id be facked then mine a smooth lol one has a bit on tail and ears there not show stuff lol

My late daughter with some of Hamed Ghunaims pups;

9E56E9FC-9205-43FC-BF7E-BF3D776CB2AB.jpeg.9787c3865ce525c58bd7e0ab8c85617d.jpeg

I was offered on as a gift if I could get it back to the UK without quarantine, but it proved impossible at the time .

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Millions lining up to cross the American borders , how many are trying to get into Russia ? 

You say you wouldn’t leave the U K ; why not, you and your family could start a new life in Russia if it’s so great , but I’m sure you wouldn’t even if you were offered free flights and accommodation!

Cheets.

the yanks even rip off and earn off there own it’s a f***ing joke 

we paid for the iraq war for instance just to take there oil i wouldn’t a minded invading any vunt if they droppped petrol to 25 p a litre but no 

they use our money to line there own pockets and the country we live in is worse off 

in short america is all fur coat and no knickers 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

My late daughter with some of Hamed Ghunaims pups;

9E56E9FC-9205-43FC-BF7E-BF3D776CB2AB.jpeg.9787c3865ce525c58bd7e0ab8c85617d.jpeg

I was offered on as a gift if I could get it back to the UK without quarantine, but it proved impossible at the time .

Cheers.

belters mate i like the smooths if i’m honest but they feathered won’t be heavily feathered like your cream one wasn’t 

the show stuff has everything exaggerated 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

belters mate i like the smooths if i’m honest but they feathered won’t be heavily feathered like your cream one wasn’t 

the show stuff has everything exaggerated 

I asked Hamed if he preferred the smooth or feathered , he said it made no difference to the hunting ability, it was all about breeding.

He kept both types in his kennel;

46CA2330-2945-4E2C-A9E7-C1EF0D02B711.jpeg.7d04c76977893bdc5fa1a6a0b6c13229.jpeg

586F6146-8D58-4886-B116-56180626AEA7.jpeg.6035001b9bab66dc84eee78c17dc2829.jpeg

Cheers.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheets.

I think we have places worth living and places worth exploiting.

The U.K. has set itself up to be exploited and not many are better at it……if you are lucky enough to able to live in a decent place and earn your money exploiting another place then that’s great.

U.K. money (and no doubt dollars) go a long way in places that may not be as rich or have as many bells & whistles as the U.K. and America but are blinding places to actually live.

The reason people are on the borders on America and the U.K. is money !…..plain and simple !

Money and living are two completely different things. 

• Like 2