George Galloway Rochdale

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

1 answer to start is start killing the Drug dealers, please feel free to add below

Galloway  "Local drug dealers to be Mayor" local economy and all that.

22 minutes ago, hawki said:

the reporter was chewed up and spat out 😂

George ripped him a new one !

Doesn’t matter what you think of him, a piss poor interviewer like that sap will never get the better of Galloway !

Better get the popcorn in for next weeks PMQ’s !

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Galloway is a narcissist, and like most politicians now, blows with the wind. However, I’d vote for anyone who’d use their voice to at least protest about the current slaughter of women and children in Palestine. I think most people with any sort of conscience would think our government doing anything other than working for peace and an immediate cessation to the bombing of innocent civilians, is a dereliction of their duty to the electorate. And as for Galloway and his ilk wanting to flood the  country with more immigrants, we’ll likely be getting them anyway. Country is already full of Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians etc. Our getting militarily involved in these countries hasn’t done one single thing for me as far as I can tell.

• Like 3

It might not of done owt for you but that military involvement has made millions for the corrupt world leaders same with Ukraine no one gives a f**k about the people as we have seen they are replaceable but the big powers involved are divvying up the country and making billions while distracting the saps with a bit of flag waving and candle lighting  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Country is already full of Afghans

Biggest group of boat people,I met five in one day in London last week including a bloke giving away free korans in Leicester Square,I also heard that Sunderland is a sanctuary city according to Sunderland council,and they are prepared to welcome up to 40,000 refugees (loads of empty houses in the pit villages)in the surrounding areas.I saw loads of Muslim guys trooping into a Christian church yesterday,game over.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It might not of done owt for you but that military involvement has made millions for the corrupt world leaders same with Ukraine no one gives a f**k about the people as we have seen they are replaceable but the big powers involved are divvying up the country and making billions while distracting the saps with a bit of flag waving and candle lighting  

poor f***ing ukrainians slaughtered didn’t have a hope from the start 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

poor f***ing ukrainians slaughtered didn’t have a hope from the start 

What war are you watching ? 
The Russians made a blitzkreig for Kiev and got stopped and pushed back, so made a run for the Dombas and, again, got stopped.

Its now turned into WW1 type “trench warfare” with neither side making any progress and losing thousands of troops on each side and Russias materiel being degraded massively.

It’ll Peter out to a stalemate and a negotiated cease fire with Russia keeping the Crimea and some of the Dombas region.

There won’t be any winner, but NATO has seen that Russia isn’t the super power they think they are .

So, as usual, just my opinion.

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Galloway is a narcissist, and like most politicians now, blows with the wind. However, I’d vote for anyone who’d use their voice to at least protest about the current slaughter of women and children in Palestine. I think most people with any sort of conscience would think our government doing anything other than working for peace and an immediate cessation to the bombing of innocent civilians, is a dereliction of their duty to the electorate. And as for Galloway and his ilk wanting to flood the  country with more immigrants, we’ll likely be getting them anyway. Country is already full of Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians etc. Our getting militarily involved in these countries hasn’t done one single thing for me as far as I can tell.

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead ! 

A group that has defiled, raped, murdered and debased its way through our towns and city’s and communities over the past 30 + years until many of those places are reduced to the 3rd world shit holes we see today !

These people don’t want your friendship or your kindness when everything is ok, they only want it now because they picked a fight with somebody who ain’t scared of them and is replying in the only language these people understand !

They voted for and support a group who was happy to enter Israel and rape and murder hundreds of innocent people, just like they do in our city’s and now they can swallow ! f**k em ! 

jmho of course !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I spoke to a lot of these people,educated middle class brits,I actually conversed with them as they marched,not watched them on TV but spoke with them face to face,I didn’t understand their mindset either.

6849420E-F39E-413B-88B9-687B1B4242CA.jpeg

20 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

What war are you watching ? 
The Russians made a blitzkreig for Kiev and got stopped and pushed back, so made a run for the Dombas and, again, got stopped.

Its now turned into WW1 type “trench warfare” with neither side making any progress and losing thousands of troops on each side and Russias materiel being degraded massively.

It’ll Peter out to a stalemate and a negotiated cease fire with Russia keeping the Crimea and some of the Dombas region.

There won’t be any winner, but NATO has seen that Russia isn’t the super power they think they are .

So, as usual, just my opinion.

Cheers.

It would have ended ages ago but the globalists

won’t allow it to just peter out mate also jmo 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

A group that has defiled, raped, murdered and debased its way through our towns and city’s and communities over the past 30 + years until many of those places are reduced to the 3rd world shit holes we see today !

These people don’t want your friendship or your kindness when everything is ok, they only want it now because they picked a fight with somebody who ain’t scared of them and is replying in the only language these people understand !

They voted for and support a group who was happy to enter Israel and rape and murder hundreds of innocent people, just like they do in our city’s and now they can swallow ! f**k em ! 

jmho of course !

I’m confused, Wilfy ! 
I thought, by your other posts, that you were a Galloway supporter ?

Please say it ain’t so ! LOL !

Shalom Aleichem.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I spoke to a lot of these people,educated middle class brits,I actually conversed with them as they marched,not watched them on TV but spoke with them face to face,I didn’t understand their mindset either.

6849420E-F39E-413B-88B9-687B1B4242CA.jpeg

Did any of them seem to be middle aged, middle class left overs from the anti Vietnam war era or Greenham Common types, simply looking for something, anything, to protest against ?

Cheers.

• Like 2