Bullherder

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Coming from a person who referred to black people as wogs but now you’re with one you’ve become woke 

And ill stillrefer to anyone who comes over here and acts like a c**t exactly the same and guess what.So will my missus

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Not douting that they were happy , but unfortunately with time life progresses and way of living progresses , (most the time ) and for what happend to them many years ago was bad , horrendous infact people talk of genocide ( mainly the nazis with the jews ) but in fact the abbos and the native americans were anialated and in  many more countrys but there's not much I or many people  can do about that and fortunately times change and so does quality of life I'm sure they'd be much happier if the white man wasn't there and didn't steal there land but as now we're ment to be civilised the govement tries to step in ( when it can be arsed ) and tries to improve there living standards , but I'm sure some of them would still much rather be living in teepee riding horse killing diffrent tribes kidnapping children violating women living off the land migrating with the buffalo  etc etc like they could in the good  old days lol 😆 

But if thats the case shouldnt we change our ways to accommodate all the dirty c**ts that decide to turn up on our shores and try and turn this country into theres.Of course not,But then surely it has to work the same both ways.We all moan about the way the british man is being forced to change his ways for the influx of foreigners who dont want to fit in or f**k off but think its acceptable that we bowled up in other countries commited genocide and the ones we did allow to survive we forced them to live on tiny bits of land compared to what they were used to and then have the cheek to call them animals because they dont want to live like us

33 minutes ago, downsouth said:

But if thats the case shouldnt we change our ways to accommodate all the dirty c**ts that decide to turn up on our shores and try and turn this country into theres.Of course not,But then surely it has to work the same both ways.We all moan about the way the british man is being forced to change his ways for the influx of foreigners who dont want to fit in or f**k off but think its acceptable that we bowled up in other countries commited genocide and the ones we did allow to survive we forced them to live on tiny bits of land compared to what they were used to and then have the cheek to call them animals because they dont want to live like us

I get what your say , but I never killed anyone or pillaged anyone's land so there's not alot I can do about it , I also wouldn't try and tell someone how to live in there own country I no its a bit like burying my head in the sand but I genuinely don't care what other people do in there countries and how they want to live , I don't realy care for 99% the people in britan either unless there family or live under my roof , I'd never go to someone else's country and tell them how live as its nothing to do with me but In the same light I wouldn't have foreigners telling me how to live in my own country , I keep my self to my self and wouldn't ever try to force my will upon someone else in there own country , hence why if I whent to any foreign country I'd respect there traditions ( within moral reasoning that it ) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, downsouth said:

What a f**king idiot comment.They were probably quite happy living the way they had for 1000s of years before they had their land stolen from them.

They are a lot happier now drinking piss and eating Maccas, stealing and assaulting innocent people and just being total cnts. I understand your thinking, comparing them to your situation but when you have to deal with brainless primates every day your love soon fades. They are also quite happy receiving 30 billion in support each year for sitting on their asses whining. I guarantee you live around them your opinion will change in about 3 days. They also hate English people in general because they are white and still being blamed for what they call Invasion day, we've called it Australia day for generations to celebrate our nation that we built from nothing.

16 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I bet salties take there fair share of feral dogs? I heard there was a huge feral pig that lived on feral dogs?

I've heard of a lot of pig dogs being taken up North when the pig enters a creek to escape the dogs, the commotion attracts the crocs and even a Boerboel is just a snack to them. I think feral dogs make up a big part of their diet and heaps of pet dogs taken when people are fishing.

3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I've heard of a lot of pig dogs being taken up North when the pig enters a creek to escape the dogs, the commotion attracts the crocs and even a Boerboel is just a snack to them. I think feral dogs make up a big part of their diet and heaps of pet dogs taken when people are fishing.

Boerboel 

It's a bit of an animal 

• Like 1