Bullherder

On 02/03/2024 at 14:24, byron said:

Don't see the point in these bull herders.this ds×bs bitch of mine can/and would do as much as that dog could.bit like putting bull in to "patterdales" years back.just my opinion like.

20240302_141555.jpg

Can hear a mouse fart at 100 yards, what more do you want?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, byron said:

I have know interest in it mate..there just used for trialling.twenty minute programmed beastie boys yeh.can they be free run in public now?no lead etc.exellent around kiddies/ people.blah blah blah..im in my seventieth year mate.i don't need to prove to you or downsouth what this bitch can do.any way what are these bullherders doing what mals and dutchies cannae do.what you running on then mate?its know good asking downsouth.if he had it his way all mals would be shot..his words not mine..lol.

I dont think all malis should be shot.They're not for me but Ive never thought they should all be shot

11 hours ago, byron said:

There's all ready bull way back in some lines mate.mind ya, you  allready know that right..ya welcome to come around and try her if ya like.ya could stare her out.lol.

I could invite anyone round to try my bandog bitch with confidence.I dont go making silly claims that she can do what any bull/herder can do without trying her though

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what the bull adding ? just making them harder to get off lol 

If you dont know then theres no point trying to explain something that you have no interest in listening to.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, downsouth said:
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what the bull adding ? just making them harder to get off lol 

If you dont know then theres no point trying to explain something that you have no interest in listening to.

I think mC has a point, I think law enforcement doesn't use bull breeds for that very reason.

13 hours ago, byron said:

I have know interest in it mate..there just used for trialling.twenty minute programmed beastie boys yeh.can they be free run in public now?no lead etc.exellent around kiddies/ people.blah blah blah..im in my seventieth year mate.i don't need to prove to you or downsouth what this bitch can do.any way what are these bullherders doing what mals and dutchies cannae do.what you running on then mate?its know good asking downsouth.if he had it his way all mals would be shot..his words not mine..lol.

Seen loads like ya say social until told to switch on and seen some even there owners were careful of alot of it is down to the man holding the lead herders or bull herders i like them both have owned both but my own were never a touch on the level of some ive spent time with i dont compete or train very often some of my pals are really into it. You wouldnt prove anything to me im sure youve a good little pet that sparks up but your crazy to compare to some of the top level animals in sport. 

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I think mC has a point, I think law enforcement doesn't use bull breeds for that very reason.

The met police over here dont use mali's either because theyre too much for what the average police dog is expected to do.I dont think a lot of people realise what a bulldog can be trained to do in the right hands.Theres a guy in the state(Tom Brody)Who was successfully putting Schutzhund 3 titles on pitbulls and other bull breeds untill the Shepherd/mali owners spat their dummies out because he was beating them at their own game so tried getting him shut out by making schutzhund for European breeds only.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, downsouth said:

untill the Shepherd/mali owners spat their dummies out because he was beating them at their own game so tried getting him shut out by making schutzhund for European breeds only.

Wankers

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

The met police over here dont use mali's either because theyre too much for what the average police dog is expected to do.I dont think a lot of people realise what a bulldog can be trained to do in the right hands.Theres a guy in the state(Tom Brody)Who was successfully putting Schutzhund 3 titles on pitbulls and other bull breeds untill the Shepherd/mali owners spat their dummies out because he was beating them at their own game so tried getting him shut out by making schutzhund for European breeds only.

Yeah I'd never doubt the ability and intelligence of a working bulldog. Sounds like it comes down to politics and jealousy between the handlers. I doubt most coppers over here could handle them though.

Ya do get some added problems with the bull blood though i have a dog at the moment hes abit handler sensitive and has that blind drive. But id rather have it then not for how i like a dog.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, C.green said:

Ya do get some added problems with the bull blood though i have a dog at the moment hes abit handler sensitive and has that blind drive. But id rather have it then not for how i like a dog.

Sounds like my new missus , handler sensitive / blind drive ...makes for an interesting night out tho 🤣

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, downsouth said:

i’ll listen crack on lol

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

loads a malis in the police forces in the uk 

and if not they use a working shepherd most likely because there the best for the job lol none use bull herders so what are you getting at mate ?