Bullherder

To be honest the lad never said,just that it was a black apbt from Manchester , because I had heard it was Scotsmen max aswell 

he had pie for a bit and  his mate had otter the belly sister to pie , apparently they were the only two pups who made anything out that litter. 

Chances are the apbt used probably did come from Reid as he sold alot of dogs that whent all over the country ( not nocking the guy but its true ) 

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Penda said:

Somebody likes there crusts

Liquid bread we called it when we were on the scythe, that's where I first met Black Neck around the rich pastures of Norfolk and Wellingborough Circa 1200, we were drovers as well, some of the dogs we bred were legendary and are still around today, tumblers I think the trendies call em, we knew them as Turkey herders or Bernards, Tales of Black Necks ability to flatten best part of a covey by dint of hurling his Luton boots in their direction was legion

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Liquid bread we called it when we were on the scythe, that's where I first met Black Neck around the rich pastures of Norfolk and Wellingborough Circa 1200, we were drovers as well, some of the dogs we bred were legendary and are still around today, tumblers I think the trendies call em, we knew them as Turkey herders or Bernards, Tales of Black Necks ability to flatten best part of a covey by dint of hurling his Luton boots in their direction was legion

Your a raconteur of note ,incidentally I'm set for a life on the road bow topped wagon adorned wi cocking spurs medup of so much dross that its impossible 2 duplicate the alloy ,alas I digress 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

@downsouth

What’s you’re thoughts on the Chinese red dogs?

Money making scam.I saw on social media that the african bulls**ter has jumped on them now.He was telling everyone that would listen that his bully kuttas were the way to go a few years back

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Your a raconteur of note ,incidentally I'm set for a life on the road bow topped wagon adorned wi cocking spurs medup of so much dross that its impossible 2 duplicate the alloy ,alas I digress 

Wtf 

6 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

What in christs name 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Is there anyone out there breeding decent protection dogs that have decent temprements , see plenty advertised but most look like been breed to make money of any old shite , always had a soft spot for the big heavy droopy faced bull dog types that are happy enough lay around the house with the family but turn it on when they need too , and now I live in an area full of dirty crack head thieving  c**ts where I can't leave a single window open without some c**t trying get in it I'm more tempted to get one than ever , 

Any one recommend any one worth speaking too ? 

If you want something thats happy enough to lay about and be chilled out.Have enough sense to not be sticking it on any visitersor friends you invite to your home but have goot natural guarding/protective instinct you cant go wrong with something with decent mastiff baseline.It doesnt sound like you want anything super prey driven.

16 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Money making scam.I saw on social media that the african bulls**ter has jumped on them now.He was telling everyone that would listen that his bully kuttas were the way to go a few years back

When you have a client base you could buy a guard sheep and they will lap it up. Are you talking about that fella from down south? A few year ago he had some CAO's, they looked very poor specimens, more gangly than Rodney Trotter.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I remember when he imported those bully Kuttas

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

I've got a pet goldfish that I see at the weekends. What lurcher do you have buddy?

Just an old bull cross mate who’s getting older by the day 

have you had a dog in the past? Saluki or something 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Will we ever get the old days back?, incidentally I still have the oil painting Esmeralda done of us, Circa 1800, look at us grinning slyly as we were leaving Goathland, note the saluki that we were gifted by the Sheikh 

IMG_20210906_170438.jpg.309c52af0873cd10bacfaa85b9156042.jpg

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

When you have a client base you could buy a guard sheep and they will lap it up. Are you talking about that fella from down south? A few year ago he had some CAO's, they looked very poor specimens, more gangly than Rodney Trotter.

This time next year Rodney 

• Like 1