Bullherder

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

you need them off without using a break stick lol no good for protection aye 

Can't beat a good old shepherd mate there's a bloke got a presa in a car fore court by me and il guarantee I could get in there and take it home with me acts like a pussy cat lovely looking dog but alas I fear it was the courage of a wet tea towel

• Haha 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

Just now, Penda said:

Can't beat a good old shepherd mate there's a bloke got a presa in a car fore court by me and il guarantee I could get in there and take it home with me acts like a pussy cat lovely looking dog but alas I fear it was the courage of a wet tea towel

good shepherd can’t be beat i don’t think them collies nasty b*****ds  aswell hard to get past 

me neighbours as a kid would put ball in middle a garden and hide trying to bait you lol 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

good shepherd can’t be beat i don’t think them collies nasty b*****ds  aswell hard to get past 

me neighbours as a kid would put ball in middle a garden and hide trying to bait you lol 

What a c

1 minute ago, Penda said:

I think eventually I may be seeking something of this description 🤔 

you need a lining from a coursing bred me dogs there if you struggle to find out mate 

• Like 2

Many Lurcher lads have limited imagination regarding lurcher breeding I believe a 3/4 Grey 1/4 collie over a Bullherder bitch would produce a very useful dog just my opinion thinking out of the box 

Bloke had a shepherd guarding a yard near where I use to live going back now to late 90s remember thieves chucked a staffy over to attack the shepherd while they robbed the yard, shepherd had to be put to sleep after 

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Bloke had a shepherd guarding a yard near where I use to live going back now to late 90s remember thieves chucked a staffy over to attack the shepherd while they robbed the yard, shepherd had to be put to sleep after 

staff or pit do the same to a bull herder 

dogs are useless really there good for alerting you but anyone wants to be in it’s easy work with no one about 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

Many Lurcher lads have limited imagination regarding lurcher breeding I believe a 3/4 Grey 1/4 collie over a Bullherder bitch would produce a very useful dog just my opinion thinking out of the box 

Trouble is how many of these bull/herders are bred out of tried and tested bulldogs?But saying that how many of the 1000s of bull/greyhounds up and down the british Isles are bred out of tried and tested bulldogs 

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

why try to re invent the wheel ? 

53 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Must of been a duff shepherd my bitch in her hay day could hold her own her parents had hearts of lions I've known the mother to my bitch give a toweling out to a few dogs in her time 

• Like 1