Navalny dies in prison

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

safer then anywere here or the usa 

that’s a fact lol you can walk around moscow with ya rolex or ap try that in london 

When did you last walk around Moscow wearing a Rolex ? 
Or is it merely an assumption, and not a fact ?

Anyway, off out with the dogs and an hour at the allotment before settling down to watch the football.

Enjoy the day everyone !

Cheers.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would never try to claim that Putin and Russia are a wonderful example of democracy. My point has always been that a I couldn't give a shite. Forget about Putin and Russia, let him crack on. Your go

Its all abit,pot calling the kettle black.. people in glass houses and that....there will be no  War,no one's coming to over throw Us(bar what our government are flooding us with) This country of ours

We may not be dragging people out into the prison yard to put a bullet in the back of their canister….no…..what our government is doing is worse ! Our European governments are presiding over and

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Anyway, off out with the dogs and an hour at the allotment before settling down to watch the football.

Enjoy the day everyone !

Cheers.

Mchull is more like to have a packet of  Rollo's.....

45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

did you see that tucker on the moscow underground like an art gallery made the london under  ground look like it’s in f***ing somalia it’s embarrassing

There's some very grim places outside Moscow and St petersburg. 

As for  this dead bloke,  are we or the US any better to be judging ? 😆 

If the Russian people want change they'll make it happen and its the only way , Its not our beef 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Enjoy the day everyone !

Cheers.

i know lads been to moscow and they said it’s miles better and safer then the uk 

same sort dogs ferry tonight 

been offered enough for mutts in the kennel to buy a rolex tomo lol but there easier to come by then a good dog lol C04626CD-FE14-4B08-BF60-D397DEC2C4F4.png.89521ff93512770fb643b1c69a28fd46.png

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i know lads been to moscow and they said it’s miles better and safer then the uk 

been offered enough for mutts in the kennel to buy a rolex tomo lol but there easier to come by then a good dog lol C04626CD-FE14-4B08-BF60-D397DEC2C4F4.png.89521ff93512770fb643b1c69a28fd46.png

Nice set up mate

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I do agree with your points here more or less....but ive had mates go to Moscow who said it was the single most terrifying place they had ever been 

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I do agree with your points here more or less....but ive had mates go to Moscow who said it was the single most terrifying place they had ever been 

the lads i know been are bulgarian mate not beta males like the uk produces lol

• Haha 1

I was always told that Saudi Arabia was the safest place in the world; you could walk around with £1,000,000 in a carrier bag and no one would try to steal it .

Then I got to wondering why so many thieves were getting their hands chopped off ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was always told that Saudi Arabia was the safest place in the world; you could walk around with £1,000,000 in a carrier bag and no one would try to steal it .

Then I got to wondering why so many thieves were getting their hands chopped off ! LOL !

Cheers.

John Palmer was walking out the gold bullion shop in north street, bedminster, Bristol  with a million in cash in a bin liner over his shoulder every week when he was melting down the brinksmat gold, no one touched that either lol 

• Like 1

We can add navalny to a long list of questionable deaths . JfK , Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King , Malcolm X,  Yasser Arafat, Dr David Kelly, Jamal Khashoggi, Jeffrey Epstein, Yevgeny  Prigozhin , etc, etc . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, paul sr said:

We can add navalny to a long list of questionable deaths . JfK , Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King , Malcolm X,  Yasser Arafat, Dr David Kelly, Jamal Khashoggi, Jeffrey Epstein, Yevgeny  Prigozhin , etc, etc . 

what about that mi6 agent commited suicide then locked his self in a suitcase? lol

• Like 3

Insanity 

unbridled insanity , vouching for a regime that tortures political opponents to death regularly , navalny was also the victim of a radioactive poisoning plot . 

and for what ? “ calling the the govt a bunch of “crooks and thieves “ ? 

what a society to aspire to ? Such a bastion of modern values  

• Like 3