43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what we saying @THE STIFFMEISTER

seems i thought the same as your superiors mate lol 

so much for the last bastion of racial equality lol 

I don’t really get where or what you are or wish to insinuate there . 

personally , I think your being sold this picture that the army is becoming this misconstrued version of society . If I was slugging along a traverse in Brecon , and a Muslim service person wished to conduct his prayers , I’d have no umbrage with that . 

as a spanner in the works , there’s been Arabian princes trained at sandhurst for years , decades in fact. Has that affected that establishments reputation as the best officer training centre in the world ? 

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Laughing stock the army is queers trans and muzzers all welcomed  

Going way of the police force then .

on a side note no one else worried that the very people that are trained and given the resources to protect this country and it’s people are from the same religion as the ones we are fighting overseas in a supposedly war of terror??

35 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Going way of the police force then .

on a side note no one else worried that the very people that are trained and given the resources to protect this country and it’s people are from the same religion as the ones we are fighting overseas in a supposedly war of terror??

That’s just being very silly 

15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s just being very silly 

it’s not though is it how many were killed by muslims pretending to be friendlys in afghanistan and iraq ?

imagine how many lads get put off by that virtue signalling advert they come here to go on benefits not fight for a country that isn’t there’s ffs lol 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s not though is it how many were killed by muslims pretending to be friendlys in afghanistan and iraq ?

imagine how many lads get put off by that virtue signalling advert they come here to go on benefits not fight for a country that isn’t there’s ffs lol 

Do you not think there are British Muslims in the army already like ? 

I keep hearing and reading about the Army recruitment policies though i am still at a bit of a loss as why my grandson was turned down as they said he did not weigh enough as he is wiry and does not carry an ounce of fat partly due to him being an active kid.

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I keep hearing and reading about the Army recruitment policies though i am still at a bit of a loss as why my grandson was turned down as they said he did not weigh enough as he is wiry and does not carry an ounce of fat partly due to him being an active kid.

Fits the wrong demographic and doesn’t tick a diversity box?

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, mackem said:

Fits the wrong demographic and doesn’t tick a diversity box?

His dad's best mate who came out of the army in 2022 after serving 25 years and made it to warrant officer and did two years in Kenya is on about taking him to a different army careers office and see how he goes on but I doubt it will make any difference. 

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Get him on the sunbeds.

• Haha 1