They will be coming for your wood burners

5 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The study found individual garden infrastructure responsible for increased levels of CO2

The telegraph link is behind a paywall try this link,  seems they don't like self sufficiency...

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Growing your own food in an allotment may not be as good for the environment...

What load bollocks they can shove there surveys where sun don’t shine bunch muppets. Every thing is garbage now a days idiots everywhere. Made my day when farmers went by other morning in there tractors to cause bit of disruption. Good on them. Getting to point people have had enough of it all. 

• Like 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only because they cant tax us and control what we burn....be a different story if they was sole suppliers of the fuel😉fuk em👍

Today I will mostly be burning old furniture, and to further piss off those that dislike me, I will be knocking up some stinging nettle soup on top of it, free food heat and hot water nothing better l

Feck em , I will crack on as I always have burn what I want when I want.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, terryd said:

What load bollocks they can shove there surveys where sun don’t shine bunch muppets. Every thing is garbage now a days idiots everywhere. Made my day when farmers went by other morning in there tractors to cause bit of disruption. Good on them. Getting to point people have had enough of it all. 

You will eat corporation bug slurry and be happy,  why is it these eco studies always inevitably end up coming to the conclusion that it would be better for the environment if we the people have freedom taken away from us? 😆....  its only ripples for now but it'll soon be waves if people don't push back against the corporation lead agendas. I hope you are right about the people having enough of it .

• Like 2
9 hours ago, kanny said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The study found individual garden infrastructure responsible for increased levels of CO2

The telegraph link is behind a paywall try this link,  seems they don't like self sufficiency...

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Growing your own food in an allotment may not be as good for the environment...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Meanwhile..... 

WWW.BBC.COM

Owner Drax, which received £6bn in subsidies, continues to burn timber from Canadian...

12 million tons of carbon produced annually, primary forests being cut down on an industrial scale yet me burning a bit of windfall each winter needs stamping out,we are in the grips of total tyranny if you own a house the noose will just keep on tightening until you can’t breath or fart without a charge on it 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, culltheweak said:

AB3984F1-9BB1-42E2-98CA-0CAE87D54DF4.jpeg.8f10e2f296352dcd57e89f23d32b61e9.jpeg

Next years firewood, and the following year that lot. People running gas must be getting shafted by British gas, I read they made over 700 million up fron 72 on previous year greedy.......

In The last  three yrs I’ve primarily been decorating three Georgian town houses  in Bath town centre  ( world heritage site)  that have been totally   renovated ,and have had either 5 or 6 wood burners installed….. in each house …. Royal crescent,Lansdown crescent and Sydney place ….. I wouldn’t worry about it too much , we don’t need no water let the mother f****r burn 

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Well well look what dropped through the door today...

20240307_164947.jpg

And yet just outside rushcliffe up river is Radcliffe on sore power station...

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

And yet just outside rushcliffe up river is Radcliffe on sore power station...

I'm just going to have a bonfire every night and sit around that because thats fine apparently lol 🤡🌏

• Haha 1