They will be coming for your wood burners

31 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

He's border line comatose from breathing in all the PM 2.5 and PM 10 emanating from the sweaty sock steam

15 yr old the old sock juice can’t be that bad lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only because they cant tax us and control what we burn....be a different story if they was sole suppliers of the fuel😉fuk em👍

Today I will mostly be burning old furniture, and to further piss off those that dislike me, I will be knocking up some stinging nettle soup on top of it, free food heat and hot water nothing better l

Feck em , I will crack on as I always have burn what I want when I want.  

Posted Images

Laws rules and regulations have got so ridiculous now people just ignore them and rightly so. Like this 20mph joke. Rare to see any one abide by it and even bus and lorry drivers ignore it. It’s laughable 

• Like 6

Today I will mostly be burning old furniture, and to further piss off those that dislike me, I will be knocking up some stinging nettle soup on top of it, free food heat and hot water nothing better lol 

30CD22AE-CAA5-4164-9AA8-CDBE64630F25.jpeg

308BC6DC-7A49-4B77-9356-DE6D1B30645B.jpeg

8FF7098F-3C75-4D94-A74D-3B47B60414D7.jpeg

CD5C5733-AFA3-42B5-953B-8D3B3D111B0F.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Today I will mostly be burning old furniture, and to further piss off those that dislike me, I will be knocking up some stinging nettle soup on top of it, free food heat and hot water nothing better lol 

30CD22AE-CAA5-4164-9AA8-CDBE64630F25.jpeg

308BC6DC-7A49-4B77-9356-DE6D1B30645B.jpeg

8FF7098F-3C75-4D94-A74D-3B47B60414D7.jpeg

CD5C5733-AFA3-42B5-953B-8D3B3D111B0F.jpeg

Keep on living your lifestyle Greyman and regards to the nettles have you ever tried nettle Beer i had it at the western hunts gamefair down near Penzance good stuff when the nettles are fresh and new like in the pics.

• Like 2
Just now, FLATTOP said:

Keep on living your lifestyle Greyman and regards to the nettles have you ever tried nettle Beer i had it at the western hunts gamefair down near Penzance good stuff when the nettles are fresh and new like in the pics.

Never had beer made from it mate might give it a try, I just like teaching the grandkids there’s more to life than Tesco’s so much more goodness growing in the hedges without the chemical sprays, recon they will be ready to prep and eat some fresh bush meat by the winter, grandsons already picking up deer slots on our walks at 4 yo 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
On 17/02/2024 at 13:52, FLATTOP said:

My (Scouse)neighbour made some from big nettles in his garden. Shite. Typical Scouser lol.

Cheers, D

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, dytkos said:

My (Scouse)neighbour made some from big nettles in his garden. Shite. Typical Scouser lol.

Cheers, D

The stuff I had looked like a pint of Ouzo tasted very fresh easy to drink I had a Bison burger in one hand and a pint of that in the other, worst I have made was tea & mint wine absolute shocker lol…

I think woodburner with a back boiler are banned now too, prob because they blow up if not plumbed in right.my new woodburner has effing fire bricks around it and a clean burn lever. Not fuking cheap either

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

I think woodburner with a back boiler are banned now too, prob because they blow up if not plumbed in right.my new woodburner has effing fire bricks around it and a clean burn lever. Not fuking cheap either

I was all ways impressed with my granddad. Back in 1980 he moved us into a mobile home. First thing he did was go to scrap yard and pickup a wood burner with back boiler. Plumbed it into the existing boiler tank. Sorted out  chimney out the side of the caravan. It saved a fortune and gave us nice hot water and heat. But I can remember that tank bubbling like hell when it hit boiling gurgling away and making all sorts of noise. Nothing bad ever happened though. 

• Like 4
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The study found individual garden infrastructure responsible for increased levels of CO2

The telegraph link is behind a paywall try this link,  seems they don't like self sufficiency...

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Growing your own food in an allotment may not be as good for the environment...