They will be coming for your wood burners

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only because they cant tax us and control what we burn....be a different story if they was sole suppliers of the fuel😉fuk em👍

Today I will mostly be burning old furniture, and to further piss off those that dislike me, I will be knocking up some stinging nettle soup on top of it, free food heat and hot water nothing better l

Feck em , I will crack on as I always have burn what I want when I want.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Only because they cant tax us and control what we burn....be a different story if they was sole suppliers of the fuel😉fuk em👍

Was going to say the exact same thing its because they not making on us 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My house in Bristol is in a smokeless zone but I burnt everything and anything for 40years in there avonmouth and its many toxic businesses is a mile down the road we have a siren system that goes off from time to time when they spill out there shite accidentally and when it does we are meant to run indoors shut all the windows and doors and listen for further instructions on local radio, it’s laughable, there are now 3 councils in Britain that have been granted permission to knock on doors and issue fines for smoke from the chimney it’s all a hypocritical shite and I will just press on but Kanny is right it is coming  

• Like 3

Good news for me. I created forms years ago to be used on sites that get signed when we return large wooden cable reels and pallets to the supplier as evidence of re-use rather than going to landfill. To appease the annual auditors. It worked for a bit but now when I ask the lads where are the forms I get the reply "well, ya nah". I do know, they are chopping them up and taking them home for the wood burner. Then I have to pretend to be annoyed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Chaff said:

They the top of list 😆 🤣 

Then I'll not light my fires and I'll happily freeze to death , so that my wife and kids can sue the government for my untimely departure 😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mel b said:

Then I'll not light my fires and I'll happily freeze to death , so that my wife and kids can sue the government for my untimely departure 😁.

Sounds like a plan 😁

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mel b said:

Me neither lol

D1DED2D6-31F7-45E6-B362-A9094694B752.jpeg

• Like 5