On 09/02/2024 at 18:57, Chaff said:

Chem trail planes apparently?

20240209_171808.jpg.94e84dd6b4cf4de3fbda13f3654b7444.jpg20240209_182310.jpg.a08f06d215c9b6b6c62b83da955163c1.jpg

I love the thought of a secret mission to spray chem trails In the sky and someone says , 

"do you know what we need , some nice jazzy pink strip lights to set this off ' 

• Haha 2

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

"do you know what we need , some nice jazzy pink strip lights to set this off ' 

I stayed in an “hourly rate” room last year (alone),when I flicked on one of the light-switches the place lit up like a Pattaya disco with pulsing multicoloured LED strip lights,quite funky.

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

There maybe no direct link in the lower levels of masonary but at the top they both worship the same entity lucifer

and dont forget they all support rangers and even worse there all VAR officials

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie, said:

There maybe no direct link in the lower levels of masonary but at the top they both worship the same entity lucifer

The Devil and his minions...have ruled the Earth for a long ,long time...attacked religion,and worn down the people of the world to be lambs lead to be  slaughtered...the powers that be,dont want any if us to have faith...we are being attacked from every angle👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, Chaff said:

When you know you know, too many blinkered and scared to remove them.

Said that for years too many walking around with blinkers on. Hate it when they say a don't want to know I've got my own troubles. And a think your troubles are through no fault of your own.  By letting the goverment f**k you over with taxes. They can go f**k if they think I'm grafting like f**k to give them my hard earned money 💰 to give these f**k witts coming over the boarders like f**k. My money in my pocket that i earn supports my family. 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Said that for years too many walking around with blinkers on. Hate it when they say a don't want to know I've got my own troubles. And a think your troubles are through no fault of your own.  By letting the goverment f**k you over with taxes. They can go f**k if they think I'm grafting like f**k to give them my hard earned money 💰 to give these f**k witts coming over the boarders like f**k. My money in my pocket that i earn supports my family. 

Cash is king as your user name suggests mate 👍

They been slowly turning this country into a prison over the years.

Hard to beat the system installed now, but not impossible 😉 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Chaff said:

Cash is king as your user name suggests mate 👍

They been slowly turning this country into a prison over the years.

Hard to beat the system installed now, but not impossible 😉 

Honest mate you know the country's f****d when you've got a coppers stealing bank card to go to an e cig shop 😆 loosing her job over 25 quid ffs. I've just been reading this on google news 25 f***ing quid. 

Screenshot_20240301_152008_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240301_151958_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Anyone heard or seen anything on social media about Kate Middleton being dead??? Apparently died due to complications after a hysterectomy???

She’s just posted a Mother’s Day photo of herself and her three kids.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

She’s just posted a Mother’s Day photo of herself and her three kids.

Cheers.

Is it a recent photo Charts???Taken today or 5/6 weeks ago???

Shes served her purpose,same way as Diana...

• Haha 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Is it a recent photo Charts???Taken today or 5/6 weeks ago???

Shes served her purpose,same way as Diana...

I don’t know mate, but what would be the point of trying to hide it if she died ? It’s got to come out at some point, and if she has died, there must be a lot of people who know, and how do you keep them quiet ? 
If she has died and they are hiding it, why not just say ? Surely if she’s dead and they are hiding it and it comes out, then they are in far more trouble than just saying she died of complications with her abdominal operation ?

I can’t see any positives for the Royal family by hiding it.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1