Remus Bred bull greyhounds Cumbria

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

do what everyone else did slip 5 lol

Best thing to do is put a saluki up with 1 they turn them back to the heavier dog then the saluki just watches from a safe distance 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both these we have go back to Remus & through him a dog called Shane which was a genuine first cross out of an undefeated dog called Nailer & a Greyhound 👍🏻

That’s remus don’t no how I ended up with a pic off him

The bitch was bred to Thor,she only produced one pup,we have her here,she is absolutely granite,100% single handed who will die before she quits,very hard animal yet very biddable & not a bother w

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I knew bull when he had rio, had a pup out of him and my mum hand raised another litter of his for him

I remember from the old chat room days just couldn't remember Rio I knew it was something to do with Remus

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/02/2024 at 17:43, Chid said:

Didn't @BULL end up with Remus , maybe I'm wrong 🤷‍♂️

@South hams hunter  would know as I'm sure the litter I'm thinking of was by Remus.

a pup is out of a bitch and by a dog ..

So nothing is out of Remus 🤪

Hello chid been a few years 

I don’t get on here from one year to the next , but popped on yesterday tried to leave a reply.

Rio was a half brother to Remus same sire (bull) he was a good all rounder but no good with stock of any kind.

Remus and Rio were bred and owned by HBG , Both dogs were kept and brought on by HBG who eventually chose Remus over Rio which is how Rio ended up down here. (Rios now dead)

I was impressed by Rio, but heard Remus was the better dog .

Remus was bred to Rio’s litter sister half brother half sister mating I had to have one 

I had a black bitch and x2 more went to people I knew we were all over the moon with them they were half crosses 2nd generation @Backandbeyond but  we’re very racy and light for a bull x.

the bitch I had from that litter was the best bitch I owned.She was never bred ( wish I did though) and died 2 years ago

Weight wise Rio was at his best at 56-60lb

The bitch I had was 49lb-52lb fit 

HBG had some cracking dogs and would be the one to talk too if he still comes on here 

• Like 6

Both these we have go back to Remus & through him a dog called Shane which was a genuine first cross out of an undefeated dog called Nailer & a Greyhound 👍🏻

2021-03-03-39.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, FUJI said:

2021-03-03-39.jpg

They've got that racy look that is typical of that line from Cumbria. Handy animals and alot more discreet looking for going around with than others.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

They've got that racy look that is typical of that line from Cumbria. Handy animals and alot more discreet looking for going around with than others.

immaculate you can  see the time and effort that’s been put in 

idont know about discreet looking  though lol 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

immaculate you can  see the time and effort that’s been put in 

idont know about discreet looking  though lol 

In relation to the physical size of the dogs. Most folk wouldn't have a clue that there's bull in those animals. Yes the scars aren't discreet I grant you😉

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

In relation to the physical size of the dogs. Most folk wouldn't have a clue that there's bull in those animals. Yes the scars aren't discreet I grant you😉

i knew what you meant mate 

ripped like a bull ain’t they but look more running dog then the big heavy bull 

• Like 1