Remus Bred bull greyhounds Cumbria

Just wondering if any of you lads still work lurchers from this line? Had a bitch out of Remus (first x bull greyhound) years back. She was 3/8 5/8th, lovely racy thing, pictured below. Very game and an easy dog to live with. Anyone else have any pictures of theirs? If I could get my hand on something similar I'd be a happy man! Cheers

Screenshot_20240205-125702.png

• Like 3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both these we have go back to Remus & through him a dog called Shane which was a genuine first cross out of an undefeated dog called Nailer & a Greyhound 👍🏻

That’s remus don’t no how I ended up with a pic off him

The bitch was bred to Thor,she only produced one pup,we have her here,she is absolutely granite,100% single handed who will die before she quits,very hard animal yet very biddable & not a bother w

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Backandbeyond said:

Just wondering if any of you lads still work lurchers from this line? Had a bitch out of Remus (first x bull greyhound) years back. She was 3/8 5/8th, lovely racy thing, pictured below. Very game and an easy dog to live with. Anyone else have any pictures of theirs? If I could get my hand on something similar I'd be a happy man! Cheers

Screenshot_20240205-125702.png

Hard to come by now I've dropped my young dog over a bitch she's 7 dad to her was a 3/8 5/8 dog went back to reeces bill both sides if I'm right then that was put to racing greyhound down from west mead hawk put bit more speed back into the pups if she's took and the gameness and drive deffo be there my young dogs a head case wish he was abit steadier to be honest 

• Like 3

I’m not too clued up on bull crosses but a mate of mine had a dog out of that Remus years back, I never saw it run be he spoke highly of it. He wasn’t the type to lie about dogs either so it must’ve been a decent thing

1 hour ago, Penda said:

Hard to come by now I've dropped my young dog over a bitch she's 7 dad to her was a 3/8 5/8 dog went back to reeces bill both sides if I'm right then that was put to racing greyhound down from west mead hawk put bit more speed back into the pups if she's took and the gameness and drive deffo be there my young dogs a head case wish he was abit steadier to be honest 

Is that your black and white dog your using mate? The bitch is around 1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound then or however the percentages would work out? 

11 minutes ago, Backandbeyond said:

Is that your black and white dog your using mate? The bitch is around 1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound then or however the percentages would work out? 

Yeah black and white admittedly I don't breed dogs that young not saying he's proved him self but he's been doing his job and me personally I don't think he's gonna mate old bones and the lad who used him was happy enough to use him he asked me I'm not sure what percentage it would be alot of grey in the bitch 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Penda said:

Yeah black and white admittedly I don't breed dogs that young not saying he's proved him self but he's been doing his job and me personally I don't think he's gonna mate old bones and the lad who used him was happy enough to use him he asked me I'm not sure what percentage it would be alot of grey in the bitch 

It be 14 16ths greyhound u dosser

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Penda said:

Got you. Pups should have a good turn of speed then and have enough bull to be game enough for most things. Hope all goes to plan👍

• Like 2