Bull greyhounds or saluki bull greyhounds?

5 hours ago, Penda said:

2 nice pups there I miss the terrier but then I think about the given situation and I think nah il leave it ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

I enjoyed 30 yrs of digging,but times have changed Thats why ive a couple of russells and a plummer bitch these days..dont need eyes in your arse๐Ÿ˜‰can have a wander places and not have the stress ๐Ÿ‘DSC_2948.JPG.0776d8df12a849db9031ef52f69fb437.JPG

• Like 10

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/8th 5/8th bull grey. Doing good for me so far. Around 15 month. Just started to switch on. Plenty quick enough for me.ย  ย 

I'm on here 2 meet men ,why you on here

I enjoyed 30 yrs of digging,but times have changed Thats why ive a couple of russells and a plummer bitch these days..dont need eyes in your arse๐Ÿ˜‰can have a wander places and not have the stress ๐Ÿ‘

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I enjoyed 30 yrs of digging,but times have changed Thats why ive a couple of russells and a plummer bitch these days..dont need eyes in your arse๐Ÿ˜‰can have a wander places and not have the stress ๐Ÿ‘DSC_2948.JPG.0776d8df12a849db9031ef52f69fb437.JPG

Yeah I like the Russell's but same again mate temptation is there and if I see a nice earth il be checking it ๐Ÿ˜€ spaniels for me no hassle at all

20240130_140335.jpg

• Like 6
On 30/01/2024 at 19:32, Daniel cain said:

Not just juckler Hull ๐Ÿ˜ Ive had the pleasure of taking one of sharrks lads and the dog that his dad bred out as a young sapling,it bent a fewย  for fun...and if I wanted a digging dog ....theres only 3 men on the whole of this site ,would be the only people I would entertain and ask...one of them hasย  commented on this thread๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Just play the game,be nice, because manners cost f**k all ...your just making silly assumptions ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘20150530_150448-1.jpg.b991a9b99c566ef0be8830a410d81b54.jpg

I like the stamp of them very nice youngsters dcย 

On 30/01/2024 at 19:32, Daniel cain said:

Just play the game,be nice, because manners cost f**k all ...your just making silly assumptions ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

I have seen a few look foolish while smirking in the van onย  what another lad is running just of what the're dog looks like then that dog turns out itย  knows how to run and put gear away and is aย good dog or cnuts that set out to make a dog fail on purpose and the dog comes up good I enjoy that because it's a cnuts trick to make a dog failย 

• Like 1
On 01/02/2024 at 22:43, Blackmag said:

I have seen a few look foolish while smirking in the van onย  what another lad is running just of what the're dog looks like then that dog turns out itย  knows how to run and put gear away and is aย good dog or cnuts that set out to make a dog fail on purpose and the dog comes up good I enjoy that because it's a cnuts trick to make a dog failย 

Easily done that's how a few matesย  used to buy good dogs off novices ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 1
On 30/01/2024 at 20:19, green lurchers said:

You can drive a car for 50 yrs and still drive like a melt. You can have dogs 50 yrs and still be a whelkย 

Better than plankton ๐Ÿ˜‡

I like your whippets shame your not as good as themย ย ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by juckler123
  • Haha 1