Fight for your country

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Medal of honour lol  🎖️ 🏅 

IMG_0508.png

IMG_0509.png

Amazing, while you’re at it Google:

”How to co-ordinate a relief effort for an island nation after a natural disaster” or “How to bring everyone home alive, twice, from the hottest FOB in the world” 

You and Mimsy could have a crack at it the weekend ! Lol 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

”How to co-ordinate a relief effort for an island nation after a natural disaster” or “How to bring everyone home alive, twice, from the hottest FOB in the world” 

Saturdays their busy , you should know this by now brother 💦🦆🔙

42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He comes across as proper erudite and a force of practical intellect that man , great watch ain’t it . 

my mate on the other hands looks like he was found in a cave in the Himalayas and goes about with a rucksack on in tescos to keep both hands free in case it kicks off 

reminds me of me pals little 9 year old i kept seeing him with no t shirt on holding  it in his hand kept saying what you doing he wouldn’t answer me i seen his dad said what’s he doing walking about no top on all the time he said lad up the street pulled his top over his head and leathered him so he won’t wear his t shirt or a jumper  lol 

Just now, mC HULL said:

reminds me of me pals little 9 year old i kept seeing him with no t shirt on holding  it in his hand kept saying what you doing he wouldn’t answer me i seen his dad said what’s he doing walking about no top on all the time he said lad up the street pulled his top over his head and leathered him so he won’t wear his t shirt or a jumper  lol 

Yep absolutely the same 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

i can walk up hills on the local park 

what’s africa about wilf id bet stiffs banged a darkie what is one rule for him another for everyone else ?

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i can walk up hills on the local park 

what’s africa about wilf id bet stiffs banged a darkie what is one rule for him another for everyone else ?

Not for me shampoo. 

I have a type I’m afraid and all due respect I’m pretty traditional in my tastes . 

integrity is the measure of a man , I’m happily married, to insinuate anything else is naive of you I’m afraid . 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not for me shampoo. 

I have a type I’m afraid and all due respect I’m pretty traditional in my tastes . 

integrity is the measure of a man , I’m happily married, to insinuate anything else is naive of you I’m afraid . 

spot on mate 

im the same you can’t show the mother of your kids some respect and be straight what hope as anyone else got 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

spot on mate 

im the same you can’t show the mother of your kids some respect and be straight what hope as anyone else got 

That could possibly be the most sensible thing you have ever said, bravo old chap, bravo. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Amazing 😂😂😂

maybe you and shampoo should go and do it . 

definitely would not say it was easy 

I’m only pulling your pisser, Hats off too you doing it 3 times in the one day fair play 

6 hours ago, WILF said:

Aye because climbing a mountain resonates with those achievements plonker lol 

Wouldn’t even break sweat pal and I’d have every faith in mc conquering it with a heart pacer and with a pair of Dunlop wellies on his feet

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

You’re bias has affected your conclusion. An equally valid alternative conclusion would be that public school education places a higher value on military service and therefore leads to disproportionate representation. Which I suspect your bias would have led you too if the subject group was one you naturally view more favourably. 

In fact due to this disproportionate representation Eton alumni were disproportionately represented in death stats in WWI iirc. That privilege too?

The very  top ranks of the military are a career choice for the ruling class. As is politics. As is the judiciary. That's where raw power and money lies. Particularly in the days of empire. Of course they are attracted to the military, they own large parts of the country and they want  to keep  a firm hold on what they have. It's no surprise a public school curriculum has 'service' at its core. The royals are big on 'service'. This translates as doing f**k all and holding out the begging bowl to the rest of us. Service also means recruiting people like us, who own very little, to defend their land and estates. In exchange they give us medals and ribbons.

There is a 'hidden' curriculum in any educational system. The public schools teach their pupils public speaking, debating...confidence. State schools  teach kids to shut up and be quiet. Public schools teach entitlement, privilege, superiority...arrogance. State schools teach lack of self esteem and obedience.

Separating children from their parents at seven years old to enter a single sex school also produces a lot of unhappy, neurotic, sexually confused and repressed adults. Fagging, buggery, rape are also,unfortunate aspects of the hidden curriculum in public schools. It makes us the laughing stock of the world that our politicians are chosen primarily from this background.

I wrote earlier that I used to  be on the school board of a comprehensive school and that a female pupil,achieved 5 A levels but was rejected by Oxbridge. We wrote to the uni concerned and asked for feedback on her failed interview. They replied that she did not "impress" during the interview. Which is Orwellian speak for we  'rejected her because she wasn't one of us. Presumably lots of kids with poorer qualifications did impress. I wonder what type of school they came from? 

How many working class, poorly educated canon fodder   soldiers died in WW2 as opposed to public school educated officers?

It amuses me that when I criticise the  British class system I am accused of bitterness and anger. Damn right. Lots of talented people are frozen out of top jobs because of our medieval system of educational  apartheid. The country is led by sleazy, public school incompetents.

The OECD recently published a report which demonstrated that the UK worker earns 8800 grand less than our European equivalents. We also have a failing health system, a near privatised dental system,  crumbling roads and infrastructure, insulting sick pay .... and pensions which are a joke. But we are one of the most highly taxed economies. This dire situation falls on the shoulders of the parliamentarians. Remind me again where are our leaders educated? How many members of the cabinet are public school educated? How many of our former prime ministers  were Eton educated?

Edited by jukel123
10 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yeah I gotta work on my vocabulary 😂 gotta ask what course was it you went to with a Nepalese staff ? Was it specialized or was it juat who they had running it ?

Inter course 

23 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Inter course 

Interesting article on borstal boys in the military GM. Have you ever read " Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner"? Great book/ film about naughty boys and their mindset. 

Edited by jukel123
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Interesting article on borstal boys in the military GM. Have you ever read " Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner"? Great book/ film about naughty boys and their mindset. 

You may be able to tell from my writings that I,m not a great reader of books mate so no I haven’t sorry, 

• Haha 1