Incredibly, he is favourite with the bookies to win the presidency. They aren't often wrong. They are generally more accurate than the pollsters.

He is not a fan of NATO. He is talking about the USA pulling out. If he is serious, what's the point of us being uncle Sam's  poodle anymore? We've always gone along with uncle Sam, in the vain hope that it's safer to keep in with the school bully and his gang.....even to the extent of the Iraq  debacle, a sheer act of genocide,which has, along with other conflicts,  created hundreds of thousands of fired _up Islamists dedicated to the West's destruction.  British servicemen and civilians high on the list.

So if Trump is re-elected  and he ditches NATO, well good! America, like all empires, only guards its own interests, their protection is never, ever guaranteed. And it comes at huge monetary price, like their fee for their involvement in WW2.

So time to form new military alliances and concentrate on existing  alliances.  f**k America and let's start getting real about defending ourselves and end our weak habit of getting dragged into America's never ending wars.

Personally I'm sick of American- centric news. I don't care about Trump f***ing whores or Biden falling over. I'm even less interested in another school shooting or clips of obese people in Walmart with their mobility scooters  loaded with shit paper and fast food.

Time to come out of America's shadow.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s like this, when the school bully comes to take your dinner money….America is the biggest, meanest, nastiest big brother waiting outside the play ground for that bully after school ! Let’s du

I like the guy ok I guess, the cult of personality he's getting is weird as f**k though....then again I don't understand people who basically worship political figures and act like they have no faults

Reindeer antlers and dildos....lol

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Incredibly, he is favourite with the bookies to win the presidency. They aren't often wrong. They are generally more accurate than the pollsters.

He is not a fan of NATO. He is talking about the USA pulling out. If he is serious, what's the point of us being uncle Sam's  poodle anymore? We've always gone along with uncle Sam, in the vain hope that it pays to keep in with the school bully and his gang.....even to the extent of the Iraq genocide,which has, along with other conflicts,  created hundreds of thousands of fired _up Islamists dedicated to the West's destruction.  British servicemen and civilians included.

So if Trump is re-elected  and he ditches NATO, well good! America, like all empires, only guards its own interests, their protection is never, ever guaranteed.

. So time to form new military alliances, f**k America and let's start getting real about defending ourselves and end our weakness of getting dragged into America's never ending wars.

lol trump is what is needed ffs 

and how is trump not wanting a war and fuvking off nato bad ? the next sentence you said our weakness getting dragged into americas never end is wars so trump

not wanting war is what you want ain’t it ? 

trump farage be a blessing like him in holland has been 

• Confused 1

Well, as a “far right, reactionary populist “, ( as our left leaning main stream media would label me), I’d prefer, if it was a straight choice between Biden who hates the UK, and Trump who likes us, then it would be Trump all day .

They are all corrupt b*****ds, but I’d go for the least corrupt b*****d if it was my only choice.

Biden Is geriatric, yes he’s only a few years older than Trump, but at least Trump has still got his faculties, wether you agree with him or not, but Biden isn’t fully compis mentis and is being manipulated.

Trump won’t ditch NATO, he simply wants the European countries, apart from us, to pay the agreed 2% of GDP on defence.

Being a “populist” is only hated by the establishment, not the people.

We would be awfully upset if the yank’s interfered with our politics, so if they , as the polls seem to show, want Trump as their President, so be it .

Cheers.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Well, as a “far right, reactionary populist “, ( as our left leaning main stream media would label me), I’d prefer, if it was a straight choice between Biden who hates the UK, and Trump who likes us, then it would be Trump all day .

They are all corrupt b*****ds, but I’d go for the least corrupt b*****d if it was my only choice.

Biden Is geriatric, yes he’s only a few years older than Trump, but at least Trump has still got his faculties, wether you agree with him or not, but Biden isn’t fully compis mentis and is being manipulated.

Trump won’t ditch NATO, he simply wants the European countries, apart from us, to pay the agreed 2% of GDP on defence.

We would be awfully upset if the yank’s interfered with our politics, so if they , as the polls seem to show, want Trump as their President, so be it .

Cheers.

similar to what i said but i said it in less words charts lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

similar to what i said but i said it in less words charts lol

I’m ecstatic that I’m slowly drawing you into my sphere of influence young man !

No matter what others say, I still have faith in you !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I don't disagree with any of the above. But if Trump loves us, when can we have a trade deal?   Fast track or otherwise. What do we get out of the ' special relationship'? A relationship of any kind involves give and take. But the states just bully us imo.

I am in complete agreement with a large increase in NATO 'subs'. Trump is, as usual  grandstanding . I am just astonished the world of politics can only vomit up complete and utter shitbags whether it be Biden, Trump  Johnston or Starmer.

Edited by jukel123
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I don't disagree with any of the above. But if Trump loves us, when can we have a trade deal?   Fast track or otherwise. What do we get out of the ' special relationship'? A relationship of any kind involves give and take. But the states just bully us imo.

I am in complete agreement with a large increase in NATO 'subs'. Trump is, as usual  grandstanding . I am just astonished the world of politics can only vomit up complete and utter shitbags whether it be Biden, Trump  Johnston or Starmer.

I refer you to my point “ IF  it’s a choice between two b*****ds, then I’d chose the least b*****d of the two b*****ds”. 
The yanks have a Presidential system, they can, in the end, only chose between two candidates to be President. We, on the other hand , DO NOT vote for a Prime Minister. We vote for a party, and the party with the most votes and seats choose an MP of their party to form a government and become PM, we have no say in who becomes our PM as has become blatantly obvious by Truss and Sunak becoming PM’s.

First past the post is terrible, the LibDems and the SNP got far more seats than UKIP, yet UKIP got more votes than both of them combined !

Whats the answer ? I don’t know, I’m just a long retired engineer, not a political theorist. BUT  my next vote will be for Reform , if only to register my abhorrence at the status quo.

Cheers.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

He is not a fan of NATO. He is talking about the USA pulling out. If he is serious, what's the point of us being uncle Sam's  poodle anymore? We've always gone along with uncle Sam, in the vain hope that it's safer to keep in with the school bully and his gang.....even to the extent of the Iraq  debacle, a sheer act of genocide,which has, along with other conflicts,  created hundreds of thousands of fired _up Islamists dedicated to the West's destruction.  British servicemen and civilians high on the list.

So if Trump is re-elected  and he ditches NATO, well good! America, like all empires, only guards its own interests, their protection is never, ever guaranteed. And it comes at huge monetary price, like their fee for their involvement in WW2.

So time to form new military alliances and concentrate on existing  alliances.  f**k America and let's start getting real about defending ourselves and end our weak habit of getting dragged into America's never ending wars.

Personally I'm sick of American- centric news. I don't care about Trump f***ing whores or Biden falling over. I'm even less interested in another school shooting or clips of obese people in Walmart with their mobility scooters  loaded with shit paper and fast food.

Time to come out of America's shadow.

It’s like this, when the school bully comes to take your dinner money….America is the biggest, meanest, nastiest big brother waiting outside the play ground for that bully after school !

Let’s dump America and form other military alliances ?……like with who ? Latvia & Holland ?

What you going to fight people with ?…..reindeer antlers and dildos ? 

We surrender now who’s asking France ? 

Our balls have been cut off for eighty years but now we are ready to rumble with the big boys Germany ? 

Oh and by the way, you can have full use of our 6 tanks and the coastguard inflatable dinghy that we are just saving up for the petrol outboard on !! 

1 US carrier battle group can wipe out every single thing Europe has combined ! Fact !……and the US has 10 (TEN !) carrier battle groups ! 

Jesus Christ mate, you had a drink old chap ? Lol 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Just for some more context, the United States Marine Corp is 181,000 full time active service persons and 32,000 reserves……that’s 213,000 people……that’s JUST the Marine Corps !

The entire British military is 66,000 ! 

You don’t tell a friend that big to go f**k himself in world that’s perched on the edge ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

My neighbours house last year (and quite a few houses in the neighbourhood).

B5CB2B71-2BA8-4252-B861-02143E039D58.jpeg

Trump round two, can't wait, surely he's got to get in....what's Canada up to to isn't it time to say tada Trudeau. Is reform UK getting it's act together...

8 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s like this, when the school bully comes to take your dinner money….America is the biggest, meanest, nastiest big brother waiting outside the play ground for that bully after school !

Let’s dump America and form other military alliances ?……like with who ? Latvia & Holland ?

What you going to fight people with ?…..reindeer antlers and dildos ? 

We surrender now who’s asking France ? 

Our balls have been cut off for eighty years but now we are ready to rumble with the big boys Germany ? 

Oh and by the way, you can have full use of our 6 tanks and the coastguard inflatable dinghy that we are just saving up for the petrol outboard on !! 

1 US carrier battle group can wipe out every single thing Europe has combined ! Fact !……and the US has 10 (TEN !) carrier battle groups ! 

Jesus Christ mate, you had a drink old chap ? Lol 

There Amphibious assault vessels are like Mini carriers, They are equipped with our old upgraded  Harriers  for troop support. I watched a Video on YouTube the other night, By Christ do they have some kit and above all the manpower to use it.  

2 hours ago, paulus said:

There Amphibious assault vessels are like Mini carriers, They are equipped with our old upgraded  Harriers  for troop support. I watched a Video on YouTube the other night, By Christ do they have some kit and above all the manpower to use it.  

The US Marines love the Harrier. They can set up a metal mesh take off/landing pad in minutes for carrier based Harriers.

The Harrier, in my mind, was ahead of its time, I don’t know why we don’t still use them.

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The US Marines love the Harrier. They can set up a metal mesh take off/landing pad in minutes for carrier based Harriers.

The Harrier, in my mind, was ahead of its time, I don’t know why we don’t still use them.

Cheers.

Born will be along in a mo ...and tell you why...

• Haha 3