Lookin for an old dog that needs a home

4 hours ago, Borr said:

Seems like lots of potential in some of these poor beggars, wouldn't see any of this during lockdown days....

WWW.PETS4HOMES.CO.UK

Find Dogs for adoption on Pets4Homes - UK’s largest pet classifieds...

I know mate pretty sad. The reason I said be careful buying a dog online from social media an individual from Rotherham was recently prosecuted in the court's for conning folk out of deposits for Patterdale pup's that didn't even exist and was made to pay costs and money back. 

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just messaged a mate of mine, we had a cracking retired terrier off him. She's the sort of dog that would be perfect for you mum. Just happy on a couch all day, never puts a foot wrong.   

My mum lost our Mo a few months ago and she’s a bit lonely in the house without a bit of company. If anyone has an old dog needing a good home. Has to be calm, as my mum has disabilities. She nee

What a con those mutts are. They are feral. They have been involved in thousands of attacks on people, some culminating in severe injuries and deaths.  The dogs aren't vetted for temperament . They ca

Posted Images

@mushroom 

Tried to message you but you can't receive messages. If anyone has contact details can they txt mush as it's bit of a rush job

Got a little chihuahua lap dog. Single mum had it, she's been taken ill and in hospital. Family who have the kids can't have the dog. Apparently nice and quiet and settled. 

Bit of a rush job though if she's interested as it needs somewhere asap. I'll take it up there for her and if it doesn't work out I'll pick it up and send it over the rainbow bridge

It's nothing to do with me just a friend of a friend but I'll do what I can if she's interested?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

@mushroom 

Tried to message you but you can't receive messages. If anyone has contact details can they txt mush as it's bit of a rush job

Got a little chihuahua lap dog. Single mum had it, she's been taken ill and in hospital. Family who have the kids can't have the dog. Apparently nice and quiet and settled. 

Bit of a rush job though if she's interested as it needs somewhere asap. I'll take it up there for her and if it doesn't work out I'll pick it up and send it over the rainbow bridge

It's nothing to do with me just a friend of a friend but I'll do what I can if she's interested?

Sent him a message on the old bakebook 

• Like 2

Hey lads, thank you all very kindly for the offers. We’ve just found out that my mum has a form of Alzheimer’s. So unfortunately, having a dog is out of the question. She’d probably forget to or overfeed the poor bugger.

Once again the family are grateful for all the offers and want me to pass on their thanks.

• Sad 4
30 minutes ago, mel b said:

What do they taste like ? .

Our game is currently going to the Chinese.... this is spicy duck tongue soup made with our ducks. 

I've not suggested chihuahua 

IMG-20231224-WA0018.jpg

• Haha 1
On 14/01/2024 at 12:07, Greyman said:

Retired greyhounds make a lazy house pet used to be loads of rehousing charity’s for them when the racing was more popular but still worth a google 

yep deff,  at the  racing kennels they pic her out nice old one, they gentle , nice temp , and happy to lie on a sofa most of the day, and be easy for your mom to walk  deff, i worked at racing kennels for 4 months, every sunday they had people go round to see dogs who were ready for rehome . 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Our game is currently going to the Chinese.... this is spicy duck tongue soup made with our ducks. 

I've not suggested chihuahua 

IMG-20231224-WA0018.jpg

That doesn't look too bad at all , I'd definitely give that a go 👍.